Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115401
115401, (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 16 21:10:18 2013

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Maeroch perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:112
115430, Nothing but IC and OOC respect and praise for this char.
Posted by Ragyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had a lot of conversations in game. Both ICly and OOCly, I thought this character was worth praising and encouraging. I'm really glad you made the effort and stuck it through -- and it sounds like you were treated extremely unfairly from the part of the story I know about. As is, as we discussed IC, Ragyth had no interest in fighting a respected enemy who was scrambling to put together weapons and armor. Any inclinations to share what was going on there?

One thing I will say -- there are times, no matter how rough you had it, that it feels exactly the same on the battlerager side :)

115435, RE: Nothing but IC and OOC respect and praise for this char.
Posted by Maeroch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were awesome, just saying. Walking by me on Eastern without even a glance, very respectable.

Oh and what happened, I took one sword from him when he got disarmed at the inners and he threw a hissy fit.
115417, Hi,
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions.
115416, Enjoyed our limiited fighting and interaction
Posted by Gilut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done. You kept coming.
115418, RE: Enjoyed our limiited fighting and interaction
Thanks, I don't like backing down from the fights.

Sorry if I did seem a little pissed, it wasn't because of you. I was tired of Mikhian. Which I'm sure most people are. I'm just waiting for him to get booted like he does with every other character.
115407, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Ruosti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Respectable character. I wish we had a bit more time to verbally role play instead of just the constant fighting but that's how it goes sometimes. I definitely had a lot of respect for you. I do have to know. How did you burn your con so fast?
115411, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Maeroch Maraku the Legend of the Battlefield
Yeah I wish we could have talked more, but well villagers and nexus don't really have alot of time for that. Everytime we see one another it's just fighting. I did have cool interactions with some of the villagers though. You were always a classy opponent though, could never get you however.

Oh, and I don't really explore alot, so with this character I tried to. So when I was in the mid ranges I died ALOT trying to look for ####. That burnt out most of it, plus I don't like to prep alot with fights, only a few select things. I just like to run into battle...and that killed me alot too. Sometimes it worked, alot of times it didn't.

Ah well, good character, I liked you. Keep up the good work!
115405, Wow
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, I can't believe how quickly that went. I truly enjoyed having you around and I wished to see you more. I hope you had some fun, I know that I did!

--Mylene
115410, RE: Wow
Yeah I know, I didn't expect to die so fast either. You were always really cool to be with, everytime I were on I knew something was going down. Though I wish our trip to the ruins went a bit better. Ah well, I doubt I'll be in the nexus again in your lifetime, seems like you have been around for a while and I would be suprised to not see you age die soon.

You and Ujesken are doing great as Leaders, I hope you're both still having fun
115404, Sorry to see this
Posted by Brizlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were a classy opponent and stand up guy. My every interaction with you was top notch and I'm sorry to see you con die so quick. I had really hoped to have more fights and talks. I hope you had fun on the ride though. GLWYN.
115409, RE: Sorry to see this
You are a really cool Drillmaster, and very classy. There were very few villagers I did not like, well...one to be exact.

Anyways this was my first con death, at the end there I was sort of rushing my last 6 deaths just because I actually wanted to con die someone.

You're a great Drillmaster, and teach Mikhian not to be such a d-bag to everyone.
115402, Dangit! I was hoping to tussle again!
Posted by Heshim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was really looking forward to throwing down at hero ranks. You were always ready for a fight, and always a cool enemy. I was hoping to tell you a little more about the role, but in a PK setting! Sad to see you go, and sorry about botching the torture session! :P I was seriously pissed that happened.
115408, RE: Dangit! I was hoping to tussle again!
At first I really didn't like you, just because that god damn circle stab did an annihilate at the giant, and killed me. After RPing with you I thought you were awesome. I was tempted to let you tie me up and kill me just to show how willing I was, so you would actually open up and tell me what happened.

Oh and you know that note I wrote to you? I was really drunk at the time I wrote it, so...not sure how you took it.

Great character though, and keep it up