Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of Fortitu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115122
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Jun-13 12:56 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115122, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of Fortitude, Analytical of Motive"

Sat Jun 1 10:55:20 2013

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Thontin perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:68

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nalavi (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jun-13 02:12 AM
Charter member
#115269, "Enjoyed our early fights!"
In response to Reply #0

Was really a good use of tactics that lowbie fight we had and was looking forward to more. I can only assume you deleted over sadness that I deleted.

Toktok (Anonymous)Tue 04-Jun-13 05:55 PM
Charter member
#115198, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of For..."
In response to Reply #0

I totally forgot that you asked me to write something. Why didn't you remind me? Most likely because our times didn't match up. I'm sorry I was one of those 13.

WhiysdanTue 04-Jun-13 12:10 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115183, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of For..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm really sorry that no one seemed to want to take the time to send notes for your quest. That ended up being a much bigger pain in the rear then I had planned. Sorry about that. I actually did have some plans on how to progress that a bit better/faster, but I was going to watch for a bit longer and see how you handled it. I did like this character, though.

=w=

WelverinTue 04-Jun-13 06:54 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#115201, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of For..."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, when I got that task I was like "Man this is AWESOME! I'll get out of my comfort zone and try to RP with folks post PK and see if I can't do that..." after a while it was kind of deflating. I kept feeling like a failure every time I came to talk and couldn't give you even a 50% complete. That on top of just sucking wind in lots of other places, and just not feeling it RP wise after a while, man it was tough. I should never to an empowerment character as my first rebound character, It's not fair to the IMM staff. I've done it to you more than others, so for that I'm sorry. I will come back with a follower again, because you are just awesome sauce.

TsunamiSat 01-Jun-13 03:25 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#115128, "Hi,"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our interactions.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115122 Previous topic | Next topic