Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of Fortitude, Analytical of Motive
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115122
115122, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of Fortitude, Analytical of Motive
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 1 10:55:20 2013

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Thontin perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:68
115269, Enjoyed our early fights!
Posted by Nalavi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was really a good use of tactics that lowbie fight we had and was looking forward to more. I can only assume you deleted over sadness that I deleted. ;)
115198, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of Fortitude, Analytical of Motive
Posted by Toktok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I totally forgot that you asked me to write something. Why didn't you remind me? Most likely because our times didn't match up. I'm sorry I was one of those 13.
115183, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of Fortitude, Analytical of Motive
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm really sorry that no one seemed to want to take the time to send notes for your quest. That ended up being a much bigger pain in the rear then I had planned. Sorry about that. I actually did have some plans on how to progress that a bit better/faster, but I was going to watch for a bit longer and see how you handled it. I did like this character, though.

=w=
115201, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Thontin the Paragon of Fortitude, Analytical of Motive
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, when I got that task I was like "Man this is AWESOME! I'll get out of my comfort zone and try to RP with folks post PK and see if I can't do that..." after a while it was kind of deflating. I kept feeling like a failure every time I came to talk and couldn't give you even a 50% complete. That on top of just sucking wind in lots of other places, and just not feeling it RP wise after a while, man it was tough. I should never to an empowerment character as my first rebound character, It's not fair to the IMM staff. I've done it to you more than others, so for that I'm sorry. I will come back with a follower again, because you are just awesome sauce.
115128, Hi,
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions.