Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Thivirs the Dweller of the Wilds, Rhy..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114920
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-May-13 02:04 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114920, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Thivirs the Dweller of the Wilds, Rhyme of Resistance"

Wed May 22 12:02:31 2013

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Thivirs perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:130

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Twizoua (Anonymous)Wed 22-May-13 07:17 PM
Charter member
#114924, "Dude?"
In response to Reply #0

Hey, you were alright, what happened? Got bored on the island?

Thivirs (Anonymous)Thu 23-May-13 07:09 AM
Charter member
#114926, "RE: Dude?"
In response to Reply #1

Spent the last year in CF trucking for the Isle, spent a third of the year as Rhyme. This last character was supposed to be my survive better character, but like a genius I took the Old Wound flaw and the No-Inner-Monologue flaw (also took macho, but that was fine) and the only thing worse than bleeding in game for two hours at a time after fighting a spear spec or dagger spec or anything that makes you bleed is sitting camouflaged in a room and not being able to speak because I would give myself away. As far as rangers go, it wasn't bad, but when it came to fights, I think the consensus is that if you have Old Wound you are going to rue the character. I gimped myself before I even really started, because I had the skill staunch and I was like "And That will totally mitigate the blood loss!" It is time to move on to different stuff. I enjoyed most of the characters I interacted with. Time for someone else to enjoy that oh so envious Rhyme of Resistance position. Good luck!

Mylene (Anonymous)Sat 25-May-13 10:54 AM
Charter member
#114959, "RE: Dude?"
In response to Reply #2

Thank you for your effort and drive. I wish we could have traveled more. This came as a surprise to me, but I also understand if you are not having fun, then it is time for something else.

Good Luck with what ever is next!

--Mylene

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114920 Previous topic | Next topic