Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Thivirs the Dweller of the Wilds, Rhyme of Resistance
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114920
114920, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Thivirs the Dweller of the Wilds, Rhyme of Resistance
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 22 12:02:31 2013

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Thivirs perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:130
114924, Dude?
Posted by Twizoua on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, you were alright, what happened? Got bored on the island?
114926, RE: Dude?
Posted by Thivirs on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Spent the last year in CF trucking for the Isle, spent a third of the year as Rhyme. This last character was supposed to be my survive better character, but like a genius I took the Old Wound flaw and the No-Inner-Monologue flaw (also took macho, but that was fine) and the only thing worse than bleeding in game for two hours at a time after fighting a spear spec or dagger spec or anything that makes you bleed is sitting camouflaged in a room and not being able to speak because I would give myself away. As far as rangers go, it wasn't bad, but when it came to fights, I think the consensus is that if you have Old Wound you are going to rue the character. I gimped myself before I even really started, because I had the skill staunch and I was like "And That will totally mitigate the blood loss!" It is time to move on to different stuff. I enjoyed most of the characters I interacted with. Time for someone else to enjoy that oh so envious Rhyme of Resistance position. Good luck!
114959, RE: Dude?
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for your effort and drive. I wish we could have traveled more. This came as a surprise to me, but I also understand if you are not having fun, then it is time for something else.

Good Luck with what ever is next!

--Mylene