Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Madoc the Fist of Darkness, Elite I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114549
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-May-13 04:12 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114549, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Madoc the Fist of Darkness, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Thu May 2 14:11:51 2013

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Madoc perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:231

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Madoc the Fist of Darkness, Eli..., Sleris (Anonymous), 02-May-13 04:52 PM, #3
Reply Getting there.., KaguMaru, 02-May-13 04:33 PM, #1
     Reply This is how to learn a class., Homard, 02-May-13 04:45 PM, #2
     Reply I agree. Love to see con-deaths!, TMNS, 03-May-13 03:46 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Getting there.., etion (Anonymous), 02-May-13 06:13 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Getting there.., Daevryn, 02-May-13 08:55 PM, #5
     Reply The lesson here.., KaguMaru, 03-May-13 03:02 AM, #6
          Reply Yup., Daevryn, 06-May-13 07:33 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Getting there.., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 03-May-13 10:37 PM, #8
     Reply Do your self a favor, Haepmith (Anonymous), 05-May-13 08:43 AM, #9
          Reply I don't think it'll be that long, and I'll probably mis..., KaguMaru, 06-May-13 06:55 AM, #10

Sleris (Anonymous)Thu 02-May-13 04:52 PM
Charter member
#114552, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Madoc the Fist of Darkness, Eli..."
In response to Reply #0

You were a fun one to hunt or be hunted by had a lot of fun eves trying to harvest your quick ass

KaguMaruThu 02-May-13 04:33 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114550, "Getting there.."
In response to Reply #0

Was hoping to make it to fifty years old, ah well.

Fourth con dead hero A-P and I finally made it to fire control without being given 16 free charges as a consolation prize. Things were up and down throughout the characters life, I put in a lot of early work which didn't really pay off.. gathering over a hundred gold before level 10 to buy a really nice set and pay for my first promotion, had eaten a full loot by level 15. I had 100% parry before level 20, but think I was at least 0-6 in PK by level 30. Found my amber and sienna wands within about 15 minutes of starting to look, still couldn't win a PK for a long time. Sometime after I got unholy blessing though things started to click, and I actually started landing kills, starting with Leena who had taken at least 2 con off me and gave the most charges I ever got from a kill. For a while every time I lost a weapon it had charges in it, which meant I was at least giving out a 1/3 con loss for each one I took. Getting the soul drain spell in the treasure hunt kept me hanging in there too.. it was a great reward, made the character unique and gave a worthwhile advantage in some situations, without really making me able to do anything I couldn't have done otherwise. Last couple of days though I seemed to have lost the ability to get kills again, strangely enough after I found my black rod.

I've said this with other characters I know, but this one really taught me a lot about the class and the game and I'll be giving it another shot. If I can get to the point where I can hold on to a set, I might be able to do good things with it..

HomardThu 02-May-13 04:45 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#114551, "This is how to learn a class."
In response to Reply #1

I suspect that in the next year or so you're gonna have some super scary Chancellor AP.

TMNSFri 03-May-13 03:46 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#114588, "I agree. Love to see con-deaths!"
In response to Reply #2

You learn so so much.

etion (Anonymous)Thu 02-May-13 06:13 PM
Charter member
#114555, "RE: Getting there.."
In response to Reply #1

Figured this was you. You are getting better, keep trucking away. Sorry I couldn't be around more. Pendulum is swinging, hope to see you as a Black again. GL again.

DaevrynThu 02-May-13 08:55 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#114566, "RE: Getting there.."
In response to Reply #1

Man, you had, like, some con when we talked the other day...

KaguMaruFri 03-May-13 03:02 AM
805 posts
#114573, "The lesson here.."
In response to Reply #5

If you have it in the back of your mind that maybe you'd like to follow some imm one day, try and get yourself noticed BEFORE the need for a con quest is imminent

DaevrynMon 06-May-13 07:33 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#114618, "Yup."
In response to Reply #6

Incidentally, from the little bit I watched you late in life I got the feeling that you were just starting to figure out what you needed to do to be scary and hit your stride a little.

So I'm understandably very curious to see what you do next.

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Fri 03-May-13 10:37 PM
Charter member
#114594, "RE: Getting there.."
In response to Reply #1

The increased effectiveness was huge toward the end. I loved having you around and hope to see you back soon. I would suggest playing a giant warrior next like I usually do, but have become very fond of black circles.

Haepmith (Anonymous)Sun 05-May-13 08:43 AM
Charter member
#114608, "Do your self a favor"
In response to Reply #1

Don't play an evil till the marshall is gone. Its just sick on the con we loose.

KaguMaruMon 06-May-13 06:55 AM
805 posts
#114614, "I don't think it'll be that long, and I'll probably mis..."
In response to Reply #9

I think he'd just gotten the Jaguar when I heroed my first character and it's become a fact of life on the mud. In fact the other day Empire had 4 cabal items and a couple of hero range imperials on and suddenly there was nobody to fight and I was bored as hell.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114549 Previous topic | Next topic