Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Xenvah Gra'zik the Patriarch of Enlighten..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113748
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 26-Feb-13 02:32 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113748, "(AUTO) [None] Xenvah Gra'zik the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Anathema to the Empire"

Tue Feb 26 00:30:43 2013

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Xenvah perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:60

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BorkahdTue 26-Feb-13 10:59 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113758, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Xenvah Gra'zik the Patriarch of Enlig..."
In response to Reply #0

This character was a ton of fun. It was my first healer since a Beroxxus Scion healer years ago. I tried to put a few different twists on it because I didn't just want to play a healer pet and it worked, until the end. He got stuck in a position that I just wasn't enjoying as a player.

Anyway, cool run. Fun religion. I hope that I contributed to some people's experience!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Leyras (Anonymous)Wed 27-Feb-13 01:48 AM
Charter member
#113760, "Well played. Very curious!"
In response to Reply #1

Definitely made my life harder, which was your job
Didn't have much of a chance to speak with you, as things usually got tough for me when you were on.

I remember you and Kurbrawn running around together quite a bit ..exploration/gold/pk etc. Seemed like you were valued.

What's the story behind the Anathema? I'm really curious!!

ArtificialWed 27-Feb-13 04:11 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#113762, "auto=anathema nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

BorkahdWed 27-Feb-13 10:25 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#113764, "As stated, just an auto-delete thing. nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

RayihnWed 27-Feb-13 11:07 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#113767, "A little more detail"
In response to Reply #2

Donations automatically go down over time, and there's auto-demote code for when your donations dip below where they're needed. That's why a lot of empire auto's are anath, because of that code. It's also why not ALL Imperials who auto do so as anath, they had enough donations in to cover the long term withdrawals.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113748 Previous topic | Next topic