Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Xenvah Gra'zik the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=113748
113748, (AUTO) [None] Xenvah Gra'zik the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 26 00:30:43 2013

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Xenvah perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:60
113758, RE: (AUTO) [None] Xenvah Gra'zik the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was a ton of fun. It was my first healer since a Beroxxus Scion healer years ago. I tried to put a few different twists on it because I didn't just want to play a healer pet and it worked, until the end. He got stuck in a position that I just wasn't enjoying as a player.

Anyway, cool run. Fun religion. I hope that I contributed to some people's experience!
113760, Well played. Very curious!
Posted by Leyras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Definitely made my life harder, which was your job :)
Didn't have much of a chance to speak with you, as things usually got tough for me when you were on.

I remember you and Kurbrawn running around together quite a bit ..exploration/gold/pk etc. Seemed like you were valued.

What's the story behind the Anathema? I'm really curious!! :)
113762, auto=anathema nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
113764, As stated, just an auto-delete thing. nt
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
113767, A little more detail
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Donations automatically go down over time, and there's auto-demote code for when your donations dip below where they're needed. That's why a lot of empire auto's are anath, because of that code. It's also why not ALL Imperials who auto do so as anath, they had enough donations in to cover the long term withdrawals.