Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gembu the Student of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113650
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 22-Feb-13 05:56 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113650, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gembu the Student of the Macalla"

Fri Feb 22 15:55:00 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Gembu perished, never to return.

Race:frost
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:99

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well, I just can't get the feel for my role it seems......, Amberion, 23-Feb-13 01:12 AM, #3
Reply And here I thought you'd..., Whiysdan, 23-Feb-13 03:20 PM, #4
Reply Yeah, I had a hard time getting Gembu to match with you..., Amberion, 23-Feb-13 04:31 PM, #5
Reply Gembu was completely, freakin awesome, Leyras (Anonymous), 24-Feb-13 12:00 AM, #6
Reply I enjoyed our rivalry., Azhelak (Anonymous), 22-Feb-13 09:48 PM, #2
Reply wtf?, Brakrar (Anonymous), 22-Feb-13 08:47 PM, #1

AmberionSat 23-Feb-13 01:12 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113666, "Well, I just can't get the feel for my role it seems......"
In response to Reply #0

... because I think my problem is both myself and that CF has become stale for me... I was hoping for some ST exploration, that's always a huge drive for me, and I've been hoping for hell to open up soon again... But, Saccer has much on his table so I doubt hell will open up in any close future. I'd love to see a newsletter in the mail some day seeing it open, might get me back.

Thanks for the fish and goodbye.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

WhiysdanSat 23-Feb-13 03:20 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#113687, "And here I thought you'd..."
In response to Reply #3

...win the best Frost Giant contest. In my mind, you're still the front-runner.

I was always so iffy with you as a follower. You were talented and fun, yet evil is always such a hard fit with Whiysdan religion (not saying it can't be done, it's just hard).

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

=w=

AmberionSat 23-Feb-13 04:31 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#113690, "Yeah, I had a hard time getting Gembu to match with you..."
In response to Reply #4

... but I really wanted to try it out. Outlander/evil must be the as far oposit to your religion one can go I guess. I had a hard time catching up with you as well, and as I said earlier, I didn't really feel the role that much, however much fun I did have when RPing it out with all the boobs and stuff.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Leyras (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-13 12:00 AM
Charter member
#113701, "Gembu was completely, freakin awesome"
In response to Reply #3

And I say that as someone who had a good chance of getting chopped in two, half-looted, and eaten down to the bone marrow by Gembu.

Your character's RP was completely freaking awesome. Not to mention, you were extremely lethal. I loved this char -- I have a hard time seeing the difficulty in RP you were mentioning.

I absolutely love your style -- it's ruthless, but you manage to keep a sense of humor ( I backed you up on that sacrifice prank!) and vividness that really makes the MUD more fun for everyone. I'm sorry if you feel that's fading for yourself.

Sometimes I think I know what you mean -- certain things can prove discouraging or at least spirit-draining, but I think there's still meat to be had on this bone...maybe take a bit of break

Azhelak (Anonymous)Fri 22-Feb-13 09:48 PM
Charter member
#113660, "I enjoyed our rivalry."
In response to Reply #0

I was really looking forward to seeing it develop as you inevitably moved toward Nightreaver. Maybe next time?

Brakrar (Anonymous)Fri 22-Feb-13 08:47 PM
Charter member
#113655, "wtf?"
In response to Reply #0

What happened? Sucks that you deleted, had respect for you, especially the way you stuck to your guns.

Hope you make another Outtie soon.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113650 Previous topic | Next topic