Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gembu the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=113650
113650, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gembu the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 22 15:55:00 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Gembu perished, never to return.
Race:frost
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:99
113666, Well, I just can't get the feel for my role it seems... I'm leaving CF though...
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... because I think my problem is both myself and that CF has become stale for me... I was hoping for some ST exploration, that's always a huge drive for me, and I've been hoping for hell to open up soon again... But, Saccer has much on his table so I doubt hell will open up in any close future. I'd love to see a newsletter in the mail some day seeing it open, might get me back. :)

Thanks for the fish and goodbye. :)
113687, And here I thought you'd...
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...win the best Frost Giant contest. In my mind, you're still the front-runner.

I was always so iffy with you as a follower. You were talented and fun, yet evil is always such a hard fit with Whiysdan religion (not saying it can't be done, it's just hard).

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

=w=
113690, Yeah, I had a hard time getting Gembu to match with your religion...
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... but I really wanted to try it out. Outlander/evil must be the as far oposit to your religion one can go I guess. I had a hard time catching up with you as well, and as I said earlier, I didn't really feel the role that much, however much fun I did have when RPing it out with all the boobs and stuff. :D
113701, Gembu was completely, freakin awesome
Posted by Leyras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I say that as someone who had a good chance of getting chopped in two, half-looted, and eaten down to the bone marrow by Gembu.

Your character's RP was completely freaking awesome. Not to mention, you were extremely lethal. I loved this char -- I have a hard time seeing the difficulty in RP you were mentioning.

I absolutely love your style -- it's ruthless, but you manage to keep a sense of humor ( I backed you up on that sacrifice prank!) and vividness that really makes the MUD more fun for everyone. I'm sorry if you feel that's fading for yourself.

Sometimes I think I know what you mean -- certain things can prove discouraging or at least spirit-draining, but I think there's still meat to be had on this bone...maybe take a bit of break :)

113660, I enjoyed our rivalry.
Posted by Azhelak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really looking forward to seeing it develop as you inevitably moved toward Nightreaver. Maybe next time?
113655, wtf?
Posted by Brakrar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened? Sucks that you deleted, had respect for you, especially the way you stuck to your guns.

Hope you make another Outtie soon.

GLWYN