Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitchcraw the Warrior of the Gaunt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113584
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 17-Feb-13 04:48 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113584, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitchcraw the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Sun Feb 17 14:45:31 2013

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kitchcraw perished, never to return.

Race:frost
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:52

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hilamar (Anonymous)Mon 18-Feb-13 07:57 PM
Charter member
#113602, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitchcraw the Warrior of the G..."
In response to Reply #0

Okay, so what happened for the delete? Gave a promotion and all. So why the delete? Something with the leadership or just didn't feel the Tribunal vibe.

Hilamar

Urses (Anonymous)Mon 18-Feb-13 05:13 PM
Charter member
#113595, "Sorry you felt that way."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 18-Feb-13 05:13 PM

I wasn't trying to piss you off. I was trying to let you know that that particular necromancer is deadly and that you shouldnt feel bad about what happened. How you thought that I was 'backing' him I honestly can't figure out. Also, there was no need to delete. yes you blew up at me OOC but I ignored it and treated it as IC and none would have been the wiser.

Again, sorry it happened. If you feel that angry or frustrated by a situation take a few days off before you log back on. I know from experience.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113584 Previous topic | Next topic