Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitchcraw the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=113584
113584, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitchcraw the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 17 14:45:31 2013

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kitchcraw perished, never to return.
Race:frost
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:52
113602, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kitchcraw the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Hilamar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Okay, so what happened for the delete? Gave a promotion and all. So why the delete? Something with the leadership or just didn't feel the Tribunal vibe.

Hilamar
113595, Sorry you felt that way.
Posted by Urses on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wasn't trying to piss you off. I was trying to let you know that that particular necromancer is deadly and that you shouldnt feel bad about what happened. How you thought that I was 'backing' him I honestly can't figure out. Also, there was no need to delete. yes you blew up at me OOC but I ignored it and treated it as IC and none would have been the wiser.

Again, sorry it happened. If you feel that angry or frustrated by a situation take a few days off before you log back on. I know from experience.