Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Nizetr the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113545
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 15-Feb-13 02:12 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113545, "(DELETED) [SCION] Nizetr the Dweller of the Wilds"

Fri Feb 15 12:11:12 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Nizetr perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:138

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nizetr (Anonymous)Fri 15-Feb-13 03:07 PM
Charter member
#113548, "Lots of things..."
In response to Reply #0

First off. Thank you IMMs and especially RayBaer for letting me try this role/combo out. It just seem as if ranger ain't my cup of tea.

I am also stalling on CF, I just can't seem to get into my role or RP. I just become more and more PK/loot/gear oriented and that is not what I want.

For all the haters:

Yes, I had a duergar ranger. I did have detect hidden/camo and that was nice.

But, the imms made a good call and nerfed my stats pretty much from day 1.

I was a duergar ranger with the following stats:
Normal duergar Max Stats: 23str, 16int, 18wis, 22dex, 22con, 16chr
Nizetr Max stats: 22str, 16int, 18wis, 20dex, 20con, 16chr.

This really made it real hard to fight anywhere outside of the wilds, I had been hoping to make this build viable (caver/explorer isn't that PK-friendly to begin with) due to the great stats and bringing the fights into civlized areas getting some help from cavern/explorer during night and indoors.

The restore after age-death.
When my char was made, it was based out of a human race. So when tranformed into a duergar, I GUESSING that Baer forgot to change the way I aged. So, I was a duergar, with duergar number of YEARS, but I aged like a human. So when I as a mature duergar at 80ish years put on +15 years of age-gear, it was too much for the "human" part of Nizetr and he age-died. I got restored naked FYI.

Anyway, I loved my role, but I just couldn't get into it. But I guess I finally learned to use accents. (At least I think I did good job with that.)

I'm off CF for a while I think. Not sure though, but I ain't feeling the RP lately so... We'll see.

Again, thanks for giving me this chance, and sorry for giving up on it so soon after a restore. Thanks for everything.

ZhenyenFri 15-Feb-13 04:44 PM
Member since 09th Sep 2012
8 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113559, "RE: Lots of things..."
In response to Reply #1

Kept hoping you'd come back. I had plans..

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113545 Previous topic | Next topic