Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Nizetr the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=113545
113545, (DELETED) [SCION] Nizetr the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 15 12:11:12 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Nizetr perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:138
113548, Lots of things...
Posted by Nizetr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off. Thank you IMMs and especially RayBaer for letting me try this role/combo out. It just seem as if ranger ain't my cup of tea.

I am also stalling on CF, I just can't seem to get into my role or RP. I just become more and more PK/loot/gear oriented and that is not what I want.

For all the haters:

Yes, I had a duergar ranger. I did have detect hidden/camo and that was nice.

But, the imms made a good call and nerfed my stats pretty much from day 1.

I was a duergar ranger with the following stats:
Normal duergar Max Stats: 23str, 16int, 18wis, 22dex, 22con, 16chr
Nizetr Max stats: 22str, 16int, 18wis, 20dex, 20con, 16chr.

This really made it real hard to fight anywhere outside of the wilds, I had been hoping to make this build viable (caver/explorer isn't that PK-friendly to begin with) due to the great stats and bringing the fights into civlized areas getting some help from cavern/explorer during night and indoors.

The restore after age-death.
When my char was made, it was based out of a human race. So when tranformed into a duergar, I GUESSING that Baer forgot to change the way I aged. So, I was a duergar, with duergar number of YEARS, but I aged like a human. So when I as a mature duergar at 80ish years put on +15 years of age-gear, it was too much for the "human" part of Nizetr and he age-died. I got restored naked FYI. :)

Anyway, I loved my role, but I just couldn't get into it. But I guess I finally learned to use accents. (At least I think I did good job with that.)

I'm off CF for a while I think. Not sure though, but I ain't feeling the RP lately so... We'll see.

Again, thanks for giving me this chance, and sorry for giving up on it so soon after a restore. Thanks for everything.
113559, RE: Lots of things...
Posted by Zhenyen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kept hoping you'd come back. I had plans..