Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Laspigon the Grand Master of Changeli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113482
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 13-Feb-13 10:52 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113482, "(CON LOSS) [None] Laspigon the Grand Master of Changelings"

Wed Feb 13 08:50:24 2013

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Laspigon perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:191

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Leyras (Anonymous)Wed 13-Feb-13 01:55 PM
Charter member
#113487, "Leyras just lost one of his closest friends :("
In response to Reply #0

You were definitely one of Leyras's best mortal friends.
Crazy fun times from the earliest days wandering around Moudrilars with the platypus -- I think a lot of the richness of the char's actual playtimes in the early days was entirely due to you.

I loved Laspigon's happy go lucky, unfailingly positive and courteous attitude -- it was a really good balance to Leyras's constant brooding.
I'm sorry I couldn't help you more, and that a few of your deaths could be attributed to Leyras -- he's still guilty about that, and I am too OOCly a bit. Leyras is supposed to be really impatient and reckless -- but seeing what happens to friends when he's like that is really changing him over time. I really wanted to help you more to explore and find wands, but you were having none of it -- I understand, I'm not sure I'd want the craziness that always surrounded our antics, either.

I'd have liked to talk you more even if we weren't off looking for things together, but it was hard to do that with you in form...Leyras's only regret.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113482 Previous topic | Next topic