Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Laspigon the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=113482
113482, (CON LOSS) [None] Laspigon the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 13 08:50:24 2013

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Laspigon perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:191
113487, Leyras just lost one of his closest friends :(
Posted by Leyras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were definitely one of Leyras's best mortal friends.
Crazy fun times from the earliest days wandering around Moudrilars with the platypus -- I think a lot of the richness of the char's actual playtimes in the early days was entirely due to you.

I loved Laspigon's happy go lucky, unfailingly positive and courteous attitude -- it was a really good balance to Leyras's constant brooding.
I'm sorry I couldn't help you more, and that a few of your deaths could be attributed to Leyras -- he's still guilty about that, and I am too OOCly a bit. Leyras is supposed to be really impatient and reckless -- but seeing what happens to friends when he's like that is really changing him over time. I really wanted to help you more to explore and find wands, but you were having none of it -- I understand, I'm not sure I'd want the craziness that always surrounded our antics, either. :)

I'd have liked to talk you more even if we weren't off looking for things together, but it was hard to do that with you in form...Leyras's only regret.