Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kiraltor the Dai Sensei of the Miyam..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113435
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 11-Feb-13 01:56 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113435, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kiraltor the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Mon Feb 11 11:53:44 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kiraltor perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:131

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BukbukTue 12-Feb-13 07:24 PM
Member since 11th Dec 2012
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113464, "One other aside..."
In response to Reply #0

To the characters, both allies and enemies, that I interacted with and was able to construe my take on honor, I would like to say thanks.

Most of you made a difficult path very enjoyable. I can't remember the name of the nexus assassin, in particular, who I fought a dozen times or so, but that was amazing.

Arratok (Anonymous)Tue 12-Feb-13 06:54 PM
Charter member
#113462, "What happened? "
In response to Reply #0

After the Rites when Cain won, you basically stopped logging in.

You were a beast, I wish you were around more.

Sometimes it just loses its fun though, and I can't fault you for that.

Take care.

BukbukTue 12-Feb-13 07:22 PM
Member since 11th Dec 2012
7 posts
#113463, "RE: What happened? "
In response to Reply #1

I lost the drive to play this char a few weeks before the rites. But I wanted to experience them (first time in 16-17 years of CF), and would have happily stuck out the char had I attained a leadership position.

To but it very bluntly, this character was atrocious. I couldn't pk my way out of a wet paper bag.

I had a minimal number of commands I could effectively use against most shifters, and it seemed like I was eating bashes from anyone else I fought, and was out-meleed in the lag. The shifters were more frustrating though, they waxed my #### on the regular.

I had a good role, I thought, and got some Imm exp for it. I had hoped to win one of the role contests but never placed in any of them, and never got any feedback about why it wasn't good enough. And I read some of the roles that beat mine. Meh.

Cainargen: Awesome dude. Just awesome.

Aulrathdien: Pimp char, wish you weren't so distant.

Arratok: I really enjoyed interacting with you. Solid all around.

Thror: My email said it all, I think, but thanks again. I did forward that on to the Imps because I thought it should be heard by them, too.

Fun times, first villager since Grjarincx. Stealth, battle, and I do not mesh well. The next will absolutely lack subtlety.

Arratok (Anonymous)Tue 12-Feb-13 11:40 PM
Charter member
#113469, "I understand."
In response to Reply #2

I try sometimes to let the RP side of things play out more when I am feeling like I suck PK wise.

Sometimes the fight just goes out of you and you want to move onto something else.

It was always cool to have you around, you had a strange scary sort of aura for some reason. I always felt like you had some sort of dark tortured past that may have lead you to some really dark dark situations. I have no idea if that was just me letting my head run with your sort of persona. You were quiet and I just assumed deadly considering that you did well in the rites against most of use.

You just had a cool vibe, so thanks for the time shared.

Hopefully you have more fun with the next.

Grippledank (Anonymous)Tue 12-Feb-13 09:11 PM
Charter member
#113466, "Because I killed him"
In response to Reply #1

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113435 Previous topic | Next topic