Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kiraltor the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=113435
113435, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kiraltor the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 11 11:53:44 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kiraltor perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:131
113464, One other aside...
Posted by Bukbuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To the characters, both allies and enemies, that I interacted with and was able to construe my take on honor, I would like to say thanks.

Most of you made a difficult path very enjoyable. I can't remember the name of the nexus assassin, in particular, who I fought a dozen times or so, but that was amazing.
113462, What happened?
Posted by Arratok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After the Rites when Cain won, you basically stopped logging in.

You were a beast, I wish you were around more.

Sometimes it just loses its fun though, and I can't fault you for that.

Take care.
113463, RE: What happened?
Posted by Bukbuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I lost the drive to play this char a few weeks before the rites. But I wanted to experience them (first time in 16-17 years of CF), and would have happily stuck out the char had I attained a leadership position.

To but it very bluntly, this character was atrocious. I couldn't pk my way out of a wet paper bag.

I had a minimal number of commands I could effectively use against most shifters, and it seemed like I was eating bashes from anyone else I fought, and was out-meleed in the lag. The shifters were more frustrating though, they waxed my #### on the regular.

I had a good role, I thought, and got some Imm exp for it. I had hoped to win one of the role contests but never placed in any of them, and never got any feedback about why it wasn't good enough. And I read some of the roles that beat mine. Meh.

Cainargen: Awesome dude. Just awesome.

Aulrathdien: Pimp char, wish you weren't so distant.

Arratok: I really enjoyed interacting with you. Solid all around.

Thror: My email said it all, I think, but thanks again. I did forward that on to the Imps because I thought it should be heard by them, too.

Fun times, first villager since Grjarincx. Stealth, battle, and I do not mesh well. The next will absolutely lack subtlety.

113469, I understand.
Posted by Arratok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I try sometimes to let the RP side of things play out more when I am feeling like I suck PK wise.

Sometimes the fight just goes out of you and you want to move onto something else.

It was always cool to have you around, you had a strange scary sort of aura for some reason. I always felt like you had some sort of dark tortured past that may have lead you to some really dark dark situations. I have no idea if that was just me letting my head run with your sort of persona. You were quiet and I just assumed deadly considering that you did well in the rites against most of use.

You just had a cool vibe, so thanks for the time shared.

Hopefully you have more fun with the next.
113466, Because I killed him
Posted by Grippledank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA