Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jammenon Calliggan the Planewalke..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113227
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Jan-13 07:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113227, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jammenon Calliggan the Planewalker, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Wed Jan 30 17:04:17 2013

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Jammenon perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:356

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jammenon (Anonymous)Fri 01-Feb-13 01:40 PM
Charter member
#113250, "Goodbyes."
In response to Reply #0

First and foremost I want to thank the imms for this amazing game, and the players for keeping the fun world of Thera alive. I love this game so much that words cannot describe it. I've been playing this game for a while now but I never tried conjurers. They seem like they could be a lot of fun so I rolled the dice. Everything went right with Jammy. I got to lvl 35 before I had a chance to blink. I got lucky with my familiar, and I got very lucky with my rods. I did not plan on going fortress but when you make friends with them they make it hard not to join the club *smile*, and it took the character on a path I really enjoyed. Jammy was bullied and picked on as a child so when he found a group of friends who genuinely liked him there was no way he was going to leave them.... even though I did leave them. But I came back! I learned a lot about conjurers and I am sure I'll play another one someday and I'll try evil for demons/devils/nightgaunts.

I meet way to many people to remember names, so I'll just say I miss you all and I'll see you in the fields. If you want to post go ahead I'll try to respond the best I can.

TMNSThu 31-Jan-13 02:31 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113234, "You crazy mofugga. Hope ya had fun with Laesron :)"
In response to Reply #0

Was always cool seeing you later on with other characters.

You must not have played more than a 150 hrs in the last 8 months though

Good luck with your nexts!

Jammenon (Anonymous)Fri 01-Feb-13 01:56 PM
Charter member
#113252, "Ohh hell yea we had fun!"
In response to Reply #1

I want to thank you for all your help. We found my rods pretty quick because of you. I knew whenever you were on it was going to be a fun time, outnumbered or not, and boy did we have some fun times. Yeah, I stopped playing Jammenon as much as I did in the beginning. As I kept losing my older friends I lost the drive to play Jammenon. Most of the scribes and acolytes I got along with, but the latter crop of squires/marans were pkpkpkpkpkpk-mode and when I tried reminding people to offer the enemy a chance at redemption my response from the marans was "why? that's just pointless" and it just left a bad taste in my mouth(among many other similar off-putting situations). You were not one of those buttheads, you were one of the good ones. I'll see you in the fields buddy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113227 Previous topic | Next topic