Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jammenon Calliggan the Planewalker, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=113227
113227, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jammenon Calliggan the Planewalker, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 30 17:04:17 2013

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Jammenon perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:356
113250, Goodbyes.
Posted by Jammenon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First and foremost I want to thank the imms for this amazing game, and the players for keeping the fun world of Thera alive. I love this game so much that words cannot describe it. I've been playing this game for a while now but I never tried conjurers. They seem like they could be a lot of fun so I rolled the dice. Everything went right with Jammy. I got to lvl 35 before I had a chance to blink. I got lucky with my familiar, and I got very lucky with my rods. I did not plan on going fortress but when you make friends with them they make it hard not to join the club *smile*, and it took the character on a path I really enjoyed. Jammy was bullied and picked on as a child so when he found a group of friends who genuinely liked him there was no way he was going to leave them.... even though I did leave them. But I came back! I learned a lot about conjurers and I am sure I'll play another one someday and I'll try evil for demons/devils/nightgaunts.

I meet way to many people to remember names, so I'll just say I miss you all and I'll see you in the fields. If you want to post go ahead I'll try to respond the best I can.
113234, You crazy mofugga. Hope ya had fun with Laesron :)
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was always cool seeing you later on with other characters.

You must not have played more than a 150 hrs in the last 8 months though ;)

Good luck with your nexts!
113252, Ohh hell yea we had fun!
Posted by Jammenon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I want to thank you for all your help. We found my rods pretty quick because of you. I knew whenever you were on it was going to be a fun time, outnumbered or not, and boy did we have some fun times. Yeah, I stopped playing Jammenon as much as I did in the beginning. As I kept losing my older friends I lost the drive to play Jammenon. Most of the scribes and acolytes I got along with, but the latter crop of squires/marans were pkpkpkpkpkpk-mode and when I tried reminding people to offer the enemy a chance at redemption my response from the marans was "why? that's just pointless" and it just left a bad taste in my mouth(among many other similar off-putting situations). You were not one of those buttheads, you were one of the good ones. I'll see you in the fields buddy.