Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Jandar Lightwing the Dai Sensei ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110685
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 31-Aug-12 04:56 PM
Member since 28th Jun 2024
16972 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110685, "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Jandar Lightwing the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Fri Aug 31 14:54:19 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Jandar perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:187

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JentoFri 31-Aug-12 05:24 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2007
99 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110686, "I really was not expecting this!"
In response to Reply #0

I definitely was not expecting an age death at 36 years old/186 hours but I guess a couple +15 year withers before I hero'd caught up with me. Too bad I was really enjoying this character every chance I got to play.

Thanks to everyone I fought and was on my side, I'm bad with names, especially made up ones so I'll try to refer to how I knew you.

Imperial Shaman that gave me those withers -- I bet you didn't think they would stay with me even this long after you left!

Narisorrin - I loved the fights- especially the ones I won, but the one raked me and the imperial shoved me into the maran was classic. Good character keep up the good work.

Illanthos - Thanks for all your help and I enjoyed the chats all of the time.

Perathian - Thanks for your help and I enjoyed travelling with you.

Tanion - I didn't know you too well but you had something good going with the dragon stuff.

Fire warrior imperial - I enjoyed the fights with you very much. That ice dagger did some hurting on you a couple times.

Villagers - I fought some of you sometimes good times.

Nexuns - I really don't like nexun roleplay - friend one minute enemy the other and this wasn't a character who could take advantage of that and use you guys. So I just tried to avoid.

Imms - I didn't try to have too much immteraction, I rolled this char thinking I could do a Shokai follower but when I saw he was dormant I didn't bother.I've been on a year or two break and I just stuck with it hoping someone else would notice. It took quite a long time to get Maran and it probably had a lot to do with my play times. But someone did notice everytime I updated my role and I want to thank you all for volunteering your time to make this game so awesome.

I struggled with this char a bit toward the beginning until I got my mojo back, then I played it more like an assassin than a warrior. It was loads of fun and thanks to everyone for making this game so fun. Even after 10+ years of on and off play it still feels new.

Jento, Landruum, Caranry, Jartieghe, Sletren, Mondradrar, Merious, and many others.

DallevianFri 31-Aug-12 10:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1625 posts
#110695, "jenito!!!! nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110685 Previous topic | Next topic