Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Jandar Lightwing the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110685
110685, (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Jandar Lightwing the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 31 14:54:19 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Jandar perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:187
110686, I really was not expecting this!
Posted by Jento on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I definitely was not expecting an age death at 36 years old/186 hours but I guess a couple +15 year withers before I hero'd caught up with me. Too bad I was really enjoying this character every chance I got to play.

Thanks to everyone I fought and was on my side, I'm bad with names, especially made up ones so I'll try to refer to how I knew you.

Imperial Shaman that gave me those withers -- I bet you didn't think they would stay with me even this long after you left!

Narisorrin - I loved the fights- especially the ones I won, but the one raked me and the imperial shoved me into the maran was classic. Good character keep up the good work.

Illanthos - Thanks for all your help and I enjoyed the chats all of the time.

Perathian - Thanks for your help and I enjoyed travelling with you.

Tanion - I didn't know you too well but you had something good going with the dragon stuff.

Fire warrior imperial - I enjoyed the fights with you very much. That ice dagger did some hurting on you a couple times.

Villagers - I fought some of you sometimes good times.

Nexuns - I really don't like nexun roleplay - friend one minute enemy the other and this wasn't a character who could take advantage of that and use you guys. So I just tried to avoid.

Imms - I didn't try to have too much immteraction, I rolled this char thinking I could do a Shokai follower but when I saw he was dormant I didn't bother.I've been on a year or two break and I just stuck with it hoping someone else would notice. It took quite a long time to get Maran and it probably had a lot to do with my play times. But someone did notice everytime I updated my role and I want to thank you all for volunteering your time to make this game so awesome.

I struggled with this char a bit toward the beginning until I got my mojo back, then I played it more like an assassin than a warrior. It was loads of fun and thanks to everyone for making this game so fun. Even after 10+ years of on and off play it still feels new.

Jento, Landruum, Caranry, Jartieghe, Sletren, Mondradrar, Merious, and many others.
110695, jenito!!!! nt
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt