Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Maye the Occultist, Elite Imperial W..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109550
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 01-Jul-12 09:36 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109550, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Maye the Occultist, Elite Imperial Witch"

Sun Jul 1 19:34:47 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Maye perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

k-bSun 01-Jul-12 10:01 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109551, "*sigh* I just couldn't hold on."
In response to Reply #0

Well this really sucks because I had really high hopes for Maye. I wrote a nice long role at lvl 1, maxxed out all my necissary spells/skills, did my very best to RP consistantly, had relatively strong imm presance and interaction, did extremely well in PK despite taking two flaws... She was really shaping up to be a really strong character and one I would remember for a long time.

Alas, I started a full time job about 3 weeks ago, and it is just draining my time. After I get off work, I really don't feel like putting mass hours into a character at this time. It would have all come together if I just had a little more time to get the things done that I needed to. There are certain things that I need to do before I can get to hero as a mage. 1.) Max out all relivant skills/spells 2.)Explore as much as possible. 3.) Get a good feel for the character. 4.) FIND MY WANDS.

I had 3 of the 4 down, but I hadn't found my wands before the job started. I tried to keep going, and I searched a bunch of spots, but all the easy ones were a no go, so now I was down to searching the tough spots, and to do that alone, I needed a full army. Which meant spending 1 to 2 hours raising said army. (Not to complain. I honestly think it shouldn't be easy to raise such a strong army.)

I still had a bunch of spots to check still, but not the time/enthusiasm to do it.

Maye was meant to be a silent wanderer obsessed with finding knowledge of the black arts. She was cursed to keep the appearance of a young girl because of a horrible experiment when she was young. Her family was deemed unholy because of said experiment and as such she was forced to keep her identity a secret... Blah blah blah... She tried to keep her body and face hidden so no one knew she was a little girl, and she spoke in whispers for the same reason. (Sphere was Concealment)

That's about it. Sorry I wasted any of your time Reksah. I had high hopes for Maye, but it was not to be. To all the rest, I had fun and if you wanna gimme a shout, I'll reply.

P.S.

Makiki. To the one and only tell you ever sent me, I have this to say... "Really dude?"

ReksahMon 02-Jul-12 10:10 AM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109552, "RE: *sigh* I just couldn't hold on."
In response to Reply #1

I think I could have had a lot of fun with Maye. Unfortunately, I wasn't really at the top of my game whenever possibilities for immteraction with you arose. No time was wasted at all--I was looking forward to more of it!

Best of luck with your new job.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109550 Previous topic | Next topic