Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Maye the Occultist, Elite Imperial Witch
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109550
109550, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Maye the Occultist, Elite Imperial Witch
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 1 19:34:47 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Maye perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:154
109551, *sigh* I just couldn't hold on.
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this really sucks because I had really high hopes for Maye. I wrote a nice long role at lvl 1, maxxed out all my necissary spells/skills, did my very best to RP consistantly, had relatively strong imm presance and interaction, did extremely well in PK despite taking two flaws... She was really shaping up to be a really strong character and one I would remember for a long time.

Alas, I started a full time job about 3 weeks ago, and it is just draining my time. After I get off work, I really don't feel like putting mass hours into a character at this time. It would have all come together if I just had a little more time to get the things done that I needed to. There are certain things that I need to do before I can get to hero as a mage. 1.) Max out all relivant skills/spells 2.)Explore as much as possible. 3.) Get a good feel for the character. 4.) FIND MY WANDS.

I had 3 of the 4 down, but I hadn't found my wands before the job started. I tried to keep going, and I searched a bunch of spots, but all the easy ones were a no go, so now I was down to searching the tough spots, and to do that alone, I needed a full army. Which meant spending 1 to 2 hours raising said army. (Not to complain. I honestly think it shouldn't be easy to raise such a strong army.)

I still had a bunch of spots to check still, but not the time/enthusiasm to do it.

Maye was meant to be a silent wanderer obsessed with finding knowledge of the black arts. She was cursed to keep the appearance of a young girl because of a horrible experiment when she was young. Her family was deemed unholy because of said experiment and as such she was forced to keep her identity a secret... Blah blah blah... She tried to keep her body and face hidden so no one knew she was a little girl, and she spoke in whispers for the same reason. (Sphere was Concealment)

That's about it. Sorry I wasted any of your time Reksah. I had high hopes for Maye, but it was not to be. To all the rest, I had fun and if you wanna gimme a shout, I'll reply.

P.S.

Makiki. To the one and only tell you ever sent me, I have this to say... "Really dude?"
109552, RE: *sigh* I just couldn't hold on.
Posted by Reksah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I could have had a lot of fun with Maye. Unfortunately, I wasn't really at the top of my game whenever possibilities for immteraction with you arose. No time was wasted at all--I was looking forward to more of it!

Best of luck with your new job.