Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemental ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109482
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 23-Jun-12 02:32 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109482, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemental King, Blessed by the Lucky Lord"

Sat Jun 23 12:31:19 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ardo perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:112

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemen..., Welverin, 24-Jun-12 06:04 AM, #1
     Reply Aww, no more pantless druid., Salyeris (Anonymous), 25-Jun-12 10:25 AM, #2
     Reply Man I had a lot of fun with that too, Welverin, 26-Jun-12 05:37 AM, #5
          Reply Maybe my view is a bit skewed but..., Kycalbrum. (Anonymous), 27-Jun-12 11:59 PM, #7
     Reply This sucks..., Whiysdan, 25-Jun-12 11:50 AM, #3
     Reply Sorry man, Welverin, 26-Jun-12 05:34 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemen..., Mylene (Anonymous), 26-Jun-12 01:21 PM, #6

WelverinSun 24-Jun-12 06:04 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109487, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemen..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this was very fun from an RP standpoint. I enjoyed that very much, but it's becoming increasingly hard for me to enjoy the full experience if I'm getting stomped. I think in the last two days, I lost like 2-3 CON without even coming close to killing anyone.

To everyone in Nexus: It was a pleasure. Had some great interactions.

To Whiysidan: Man I'm so sorry to bail on your like that. I was ok in the mid ranks, but man Hero range was UUUUUGly. You were awesome as ever.

Everyone else: Post and I'll reply.

Salyeris (Anonymous)Mon 25-Jun-12 10:25 AM
Charter member
#109503, "Aww, no more pantless druid."
In response to Reply #1

Hero range is always potentialy ugly for the most part when you're not even all the way there and still getting a feel for the ins and outs of a new class. A level 51 with 100 hours can hang against lots of other heros, but they are generally at a disadvantage against a level 51 with 500 hours. Just how it goes.

Anyway, I liked what I saw, though I did feel bad watching you die so much when you got to the hero range. I thought about taking the leggings, but really your reaction was so funny I couldn't do it, and it ended up as some fun RP, at least I thought so, since it was so completely silly that I laughed everytime I saw you after that.

See you in the fields.

WelverinTue 26-Jun-12 05:37 AM
624 posts
#109513, "Man I had a lot of fun with that too"
In response to Reply #2

It has nothing to do with you or any of the others I fought that day. It was just way too rough a row to hoe for me. Nothing worked, not a single tactic I had from the Mid-Ranks. I started trying other things and they didn't work, so it was just meh.

As for the pants, it was Ardo through and through. I wish RP was enough for me these days, cause he was a blast to RP with...

Glad I could at least give you a smile.

Kycalbrum. (Anonymous)Wed 27-Jun-12 11:59 PM
Charter member
#109531, "Maybe my view is a bit skewed but..."
In response to Reply #5

From what I heard you were killing quite a few people. Oh and I really had no urge to fight you at all. You were fun to travel with. I sort of feel like if you heroed you would of been destroying the people who were beating you but I guess we will never know. GLWYN.

WhiysdanMon 25-Jun-12 11:50 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#109505, "This sucks..."
In response to Reply #1

...I had high hopes for Ardo. Best of luck with whatever is next.

=w=

WelverinTue 26-Jun-12 05:34 AM
624 posts
#109512, "Sorry man"
In response to Reply #3

I feel waaaaay bad, but I just couldn't hack it.... I know weak. You are however way cool. As always, my interactions with you were phenomenal.

Mylene (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jun-12 01:21 PM
Charter member
#109519, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemen..."
In response to Reply #1

I really liked you and wished I could have spent more time with you. You were always willing to help out and bring some beer to any occasion. I can understand the frustrations of getting stomped at hero level as well. Good luck with the next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109482 Previous topic | Next topic