Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemental King, Blessed by the Lucky Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109482
109482, (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemental King, Blessed by the Lucky Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 23 12:31:19 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ardo perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:druid
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:112
109487, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemental King, Blessed by the Lucky Lord
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this was very fun from an RP standpoint. I enjoyed that very much, but it's becoming increasingly hard for me to enjoy the full experience if I'm getting stomped. I think in the last two days, I lost like 2-3 CON without even coming close to killing anyone.

To everyone in Nexus: It was a pleasure. Had some great interactions.

To Whiysidan: Man I'm so sorry to bail on your like that. I was ok in the mid ranks, but man Hero range was UUUUUGly. You were awesome as ever.

Everyone else: Post and I'll reply.
109503, Aww, no more pantless druid.
Posted by Salyeris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hero range is always potentialy ugly for the most part when you're not even all the way there and still getting a feel for the ins and outs of a new class. A level 51 with 100 hours can hang against lots of other heros, but they are generally at a disadvantage against a level 51 with 500 hours. Just how it goes.

Anyway, I liked what I saw, though I did feel bad watching you die so much when you got to the hero range. I thought about taking the leggings, but really your reaction was so funny I couldn't do it, and it ended up as some fun RP, at least I thought so, since it was so completely silly that I laughed everytime I saw you after that.

See you in the fields.
109513, Man I had a lot of fun with that too
It has nothing to do with you or any of the others I fought that day. It was just way too rough a row to hoe for me. Nothing worked, not a single tactic I had from the Mid-Ranks. I started trying other things and they didn't work, so it was just meh.

As for the pants, it was Ardo through and through. I wish RP was enough for me these days, cause he was a blast to RP with...

Glad I could at least give you a smile.
109531, Maybe my view is a bit skewed but...
Posted by Kycalbrum. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I heard you were killing quite a few people. Oh and I really had no urge to fight you at all. You were fun to travel with. I sort of feel like if you heroed you would of been destroying the people who were beating you but I guess we will never know. GLWYN.
109505, This sucks...
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...I had high hopes for Ardo. Best of luck with whatever is next.

=w=
109512, Sorry man
I feel waaaaay bad, but I just couldn't hack it.... I know weak. You are however way cool. As always, my interactions with you were phenomenal.
109519, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ardo of Blackbriar the Elemental King, Blessed by the Lucky Lord
Posted by Mylene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you and wished I could have spent more time with you. You were always willing to help out and bring some beer to any occasion. I can understand the frustrations of getting stomped at hero level as well. Good luck with the next!