Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Agekeh Nysen the Spectre, Provinci..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109301
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 05-Jun-12 04:56 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109301, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Agekeh Nysen the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate"

Tue Jun 5 14:52:57 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Agekeh perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:257

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdeglicfhWed 06-Jun-12 07:25 AM
Member since 08th Aug 2009
33 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109308, "Well I came back, as a Necro go figure."
In response to Reply #0

So this was my return to Necros and to CF..

I had fun, I'm not leaving anytime soon. I do believe I will be taking more breaks between serious characters however..

So Agekeh.. Yes I know another bad name!!

Ok I rolled up Agekeh cause well I'm a necro player at heart.. And I love tribunal.. Little did I know before I pledged and sent a note, tribunal was closed to evil.. Well I didn't let it stop me, and it was more interesting to work to get in anyways.

Agekeh over all, has to be my worest played Necro stat wise. So many mob deaths, so many lost pks, so few wins. And what I got from all this was, the ability to laugh it off and move on. So I did have fun for the most part.

I was a little disappointed in myself, at the end. I had gotten a leader position then went MIA, thats not cool. My drive kind of left me at that point and I did get busy outside of CF too. So I decided I would call it quits for a little and delete.. And here we are right?

Sorry I wasted your time Scar, and arranging a meeting with you know who.. I did get there one time but must have been bad timing. Personally I would have loved another chance at a quest, but at the sametime I didn't feel I earned one with this character. More so after disappearing like I did.

I have no personal goodbyes as I don't remember names and wrote nothing down. But as always thank you CF playerbase you make this game fun and thanks Again for Immortals for the endless work you put in and ask for very little in return. You rock.

- Data

Zameida (Anonymous)Wed 06-Jun-12 07:44 AM
Charter member
#109310, "We interacted and did a lot together in the mid-ranks....."
In response to Reply #3

... but somewhere on the way we really grew apart, which was a shame. I had hoped to keep up the good interactions and do some more fun stuff.

Thanks for hanging so much with me in Azuremain.

GLWYN!

DragomirWed 06-Jun-12 02:26 PM
Member since 09th Mar 2006
220 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109317, "Yeah, Drident was pretty pissed..."
In response to Reply #3

I recommended you for Provincial and campaigned for it and then you disappeared. The player understood that happens but Drident was not too happy... no worries, it happens.

GaplemoTue 05-Jun-12 05:09 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#109302, "Aww, what happened?"
In response to Reply #0

I had you pegged as a shoe in for a lich or mummy. Just got bored?

AdeglicfhWed 06-Jun-12 07:17 AM
Member since 08th Aug 2009
33 posts
#109307, "I wasn't feeling it as much anymore"
In response to Reply #1

I'll post a quick goodbye in a second.. but generally speaking I wasn't puting in the time/effort anymore

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109301 Previous topic | Next topic