Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Agekeh Nysen the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109301
109301, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Agekeh Nysen the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 5 14:52:57 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Agekeh perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:257
109308, Well I came back, as a Necro go figure.
Posted by Adeglicfh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So this was my return to Necros and to CF..

I had fun, I'm not leaving anytime soon. I do believe I will be taking more breaks between serious characters however..

So Agekeh.. Yes I know another bad name!!

Ok I rolled up Agekeh cause well I'm a necro player at heart.. And I love tribunal.. Little did I know before I pledged and sent a note, tribunal was closed to evil.. Well I didn't let it stop me, and it was more interesting to work to get in anyways.

Agekeh over all, has to be my worest played Necro stat wise. So many mob deaths, so many lost pks, so few wins. And what I got from all this was, the ability to laugh it off and move on. So I did have fun for the most part.

I was a little disappointed in myself, at the end. I had gotten a leader position then went MIA, thats not cool. My drive kind of left me at that point and I did get busy outside of CF too. So I decided I would call it quits for a little and delete.. And here we are right?

Sorry I wasted your time Scar, and arranging a meeting with you know who.. I did get there one time but must have been bad timing. Personally I would have loved another chance at a quest, but at the sametime I didn't feel I earned one with this character. More so after disappearing like I did.

I have no personal goodbyes as I don't remember names and wrote nothing down. But as always thank you CF playerbase you make this game fun and thanks Again for Immortals for the endless work you put in and ask for very little in return. You rock.

- Data
109310, We interacted and did a lot together in the mid-ranks...
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... but somewhere on the way we really grew apart, which was a shame. I had hoped to keep up the good interactions and do some more fun stuff.

Thanks for hanging so much with me in Azuremain.

GLWYN!
109317, Yeah, Drident was pretty pissed...
Posted by Dragomir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I recommended you for Provincial and campaigned for it and then you disappeared. The player understood that happens but Drident was not too happy... no worries, it happens.
109302, Aww, what happened?
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had you pegged as a shoe in for a lich or mummy. Just got bored?
109307, I wasn't feeling it as much anymore
Posted by Adeglicfh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll post a quick goodbye in a second.. but generally speaking I wasn't puting in the time/effort anymore