Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Tirrarraeor the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108401
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 01-May-12 07:24 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108401, "(DELETED) [None] Tirrarraeor the Legend of the Battlefield, Bloodoathed of the Empire"

Tue May 1 17:22:43 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Tirrarraeor perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:164

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Tirrarraeor the Legend of the Batt..., Thrakburzug, 04-May-12 06:25 AM, #6
Reply I swear this is like the 5th duergar warrior with this ..., TMNS, 02-May-12 12:17 PM, #4
Reply RE: I swear this is like the 5th duergar warrior with t..., Elerosse, 02-May-12 05:16 PM, #5
Reply You just kept trucking!, Zameida (Anonymous), 02-May-12 01:57 AM, #1
     Reply easy explanation for that, the Duce (Anonymous), 02-May-12 06:37 AM, #2
          Reply To be fair, Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 02-May-12 11:05 AM, #3

ThrakburzugFri 04-May-12 06:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
83 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108430, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Tirrarraeor the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

I interacted with him as some lowbie whose name escapes me and he did a really nice job with it fwiw.

TMNSWed 02-May-12 12:17 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#108411, "I swear this is like the 5th duergar warrior with this ..."
In response to Reply #0

...since I started playing.

Anyone else notice that?

Other than that, never really interacted with this character other than one time having a stalemate of a fight I wasn't looking for.

ElerosseWed 02-May-12 05:16 PM
Member since 01st Nov 2006
423 posts
#108414, "RE: I swear this is like the 5th duergar warrior with t..."
In response to Reply #4

The name only appears one other time in the graveyard and that was for a necromancer 9 years ago.

Zameida (Anonymous)Wed 02-May-12 01:57 AM
Charter member
#108406, "You just kept trucking!"
In response to Reply #0

Can't believe how many times you came after me, and you never got close. Gates of the forge is good, but it is not as good as say stoneskin, aura or shield.

I was really curious to what your plan were in the end, and quite surprised that you didn't get made anathema for taking the codex and giving it to the Chasm.

Anyway, I hope you learned a lot with this one, you seemed like a returning player.

GLWYN

the Duce (Anonymous)Wed 02-May-12 06:37 AM
Charter member
#108407, "easy explanation for that"
In response to Reply #1

No empire imm or leader was on while he was pulling that stunt and then he never logged in again for the time period it takes to get automatically demoted to oath (remember Ahtieli?) and when he did log on he just deleted.

Tirr - Jesus christ dude all I told you to do was use the bow emote and it set off that hissy fit?

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Wed 02-May-12 11:05 AM
Charter member
#108409, "To be fair"
In response to Reply #2

Recently prior to you guys interacting I had been a little hard on Tirr. I don't know if Tirr was new to his specs and race or just warriors in general, but he asked me how to do everything. I'm down for helping people out but this is Empire, you need to be self reliant. I understand asking about items and weapons and stuff like that, but then he asked what legacies, also understandable but still it seemed like he wanted me to build his character. Later on he asked me which edges to take. I think he needed to understand better how to obey without acting like a mindless slave. So I yelled at him and told him to start making his own decisions, and threatened to demote him a couple times. He still didn't need to flip out the way he did, but I wasn't there so I'll never know exactly 100% what happened. It sucked hearing about it, Tirr had potential.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108401 Previous topic | Next topic