Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Tirrarraeor the Legend of the Battlefield, Bloodoathed of the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108401
108401, (DELETED) [None] Tirrarraeor the Legend of the Battlefield, Bloodoathed of the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 1 17:22:43 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Tirrarraeor perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:164
108430, RE: (DELETED) [None] Tirrarraeor the Legend of the Battlefield, Bloodoathed of the Empire
Posted by Thrakburzug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I interacted with him as some lowbie whose name escapes me and he did a really nice job with it fwiw.
108411, I swear this is like the 5th duergar warrior with this name....
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...since I started playing.

Anyone else notice that?

Other than that, never really interacted with this character other than one time having a stalemate of a fight I wasn't looking for.
108414, RE: I swear this is like the 5th duergar warrior with this name....
Posted by Elerosse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The name only appears one other time in the graveyard and that was for a necromancer 9 years ago.
108406, You just kept trucking!
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can't believe how many times you came after me, and you never got close. Gates of the forge is good, but it is not as good as say stoneskin, aura or shield.

I was really curious to what your plan were in the end, and quite surprised that you didn't get made anathema for taking the codex and giving it to the Chasm.

Anyway, I hope you learned a lot with this one, you seemed like a returning player.

GLWYN
108407, easy explanation for that
Posted by the Duce on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No empire imm or leader was on while he was pulling that stunt and then he never logged in again for the time period it takes to get automatically demoted to oath (remember Ahtieli?) and when he did log on he just deleted.

Tirr - Jesus christ dude all I told you to do was use the bow emote and it set off that hissy fit?
108409, To be fair
Posted by Kurbrawn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Recently prior to you guys interacting I had been a little hard on Tirr. I don't know if Tirr was new to his specs and race or just warriors in general, but he asked me how to do everything. I'm down for helping people out but this is Empire, you need to be self reliant. I understand asking about items and weapons and stuff like that, but then he asked what legacies, also understandable but still it seemed like he wanted me to build his character. Later on he asked me which edges to take. I think he needed to understand better how to obey without acting like a mindless slave. So I yelled at him and told him to start making his own decisions, and threatened to demote him a couple times. He still didn't need to flip out the way he did, but I wasn't there so I'll never know exactly 100% what happened. It sucked hearing about it, Tirr had potential.