Subject: "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Dratholus Liandre the Grand Drui..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108335
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 26-Apr-12 01:44 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108335, "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Dratholus Liandre the Grand Druid"

Thu Apr 26 11:43:55 2012

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Dratholus perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:168

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A question and a few goodbyes, Dratholus (Anonymous), 27-Apr-12 09:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: A question and a few goodbyes, Borkahd, 27-Apr-12 09:19 AM, #2
     Reply After that fight....., Dratholus (Anonymous), 27-Apr-12 09:31 AM, #3
     Reply RE: A question and a few goodbyes, Alannah (Anonymous), 27-Apr-12 09:46 AM, #4
     Reply I think that was my first kill..., Dratholus (Anonymous), 27-Apr-12 01:46 PM, #9
     Reply Answer: Yes, Rayihn, 27-Apr-12 09:50 AM, #5
     Reply Thanks. nt, Dratholus (Anonymous), 27-Apr-12 01:47 PM, #10
     Reply RE: A question and a few goodbyes, Drident (Anonymous), 27-Apr-12 10:14 AM, #6
     Reply RE: A question and a few goodbyes, Dratholus (Anonymous), 27-Apr-12 01:50 PM, #11
     Reply we had a few good scraps, Zevaduce (Anonymous), 27-Apr-12 10:28 AM, #7
          Reply RE: we had a few good scraps, Dratholus (Anonymous), 27-Apr-12 01:43 PM, #8

Dratholus (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-12 09:01 AM
Charter member
#108342, "A question and a few goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Question first:

When I hit may last death I was automtically logged off. Was that because I con died under 200 hours? The last Char I con died was right at 200 hours and was able to stay on till I quit. I got the last Kill on Dijur, and I know he was around at least to talk to for a little bit.

Anyway, this was my first druid if it wasn't obvious. Wanted to try something new since I had lost interest in my last few characters and had a lot of fun with this one. I should have hung around 40-42 longer, but I was really interested in bearform (I play a lot of shifters) so ranked on up. If bearform was an offensive shifter form, it would be my favorite one.

I often had a lot of connection issues with this character, but would only attribute about a third of my deaths to that. For the most part, my downfall was walking into situations were I was overmatched without really prepping. If I play another druid, think I might go the nexus route for Vanguard and being able to use store bought preps. Any more, I am just to lazy to gather preps consistently as an outlander.

Goodbyes

Outlander:

Jasthrean: Thanks for the empowerment and other interactions. It was a fairly painless and enjoyable process from my perspective.

Grafacut: Its great to see an unconventional build kicking ass. You were probably my favorite outlander during this chars lifetime.

Yindathos: Thanks for all the druid tips

Liriandullum: From my perspective, you were great to have as an ally

Sunwarden whose name I have forgotten (storm warrior) That was an interesting induction process without being overly burdensome

Empire:

Kheorr: We kinda grew up together and I am pretty sure I died to you more than any other character and afterwards would be saying I can't beleive I just did that again (usually forgettin pass door or water breathing). You definitely stand out from the other Empire shaman that were around.

Alanna: Gave me fits when you were with Kheorr. Seemed like a good char to me.

Tribunal:

Seems like the spire is finally re-establinshing itself a bit which is good to see.

Dijur: was my favorite char in CF over the life of this character and my previous which was also an outlander. The way you would charge in, I had expected you to con die for a while. It kinda felt like you let me have the one win i got against you since you had potions in your inventory and didn't quaff away. The rest of the time you just dominated me

Drident: I liked your aggresiveness. Guessing more good things are in store for you.

Buk: Was nice to see an Orc getting some Imm attention (I didn't even get lastname with Gralog, though I did get a warcry boost and eneded up with 1800 Imm exp), though you seemed to be punching bag with the restrictions you put on yourself and a hige target besides. The two time I got you solo, I had just logged on, so you probably didn't even know I was around until the hunt hit you.

BorkahdFri 27-Apr-12 09:19 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108343, "RE: A question and a few goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our interactions, it was a fun character. Sporting and always ready to throw down, the sort of characters CF needs!

And that last fight we had, I didn't let you. You caught me off guard with that new trick and just kicked my butt. I still have a bad habbit from when I played Borkahd as a mort...I hate to retreat and it pwns me sometimes.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Dratholus (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-12 09:31 AM
Charter member
#108344, "After that fight....."
In response to Reply #2

I was thinking great, I finally found something that works with Dijur. What. Last death!

Pretty sure that was my only win against you with Dratholus, though I did get you a time or two with Gralnath previously.

Alannah (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-12 09:46 AM
Charter member
#108345, "RE: A question and a few goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I remember when you were like level 24 or something, and I was tasked with killing you by Enlilth. Failed miserably, damned fireseeds. I'm glad I more than made up for that in later ranks

GLWYN.

Dratholus (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-12 01:46 PM
Charter member
#108352, "I think that was my first kill..."
In response to Reply #4

and I remeber thinking wow this is easy. It got a little harder after that. Fights I was using fire seeds in tended to go really well or really badly. On a guard in galadon I once got a 6 hit fire seed for 3 Demos 2 Massacres, and an oblit. Never saw much damage on a PC though

RayihnFri 27-Apr-12 09:50 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#108346, "Answer: Yes"
In response to Reply #1

The amount of time you have post con death to chillax with your chains is hour dependent.

Dratholus (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-12 01:47 PM
Charter member
#108353, "Thanks. nt"
In response to Reply #5

thanks

Drident (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-12 10:14 AM
Charter member
#108347, "RE: A question and a few goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I was the aggressive one? I thought you did a really good job being aggressive yourself. When I saw that you were done I was upset because I thought you and I had some good fights and I enjoyed them. I can't wait to see your next.

Dratholus (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-12 01:50 PM
Charter member
#108354, "RE: A question and a few goodbyes"
In response to Reply #6

I think I tend to go beyond aggresive to stupid, but I don't ever seem to modify my behavior and dieing doesn't bother me much anyway. The best I can do is try to pick a class I can't hurt myself with as much.

If we had the scales, I knew you'd be coming soon, and you usually made it out as well.

Now if I could just figure out what my next is.

Zevaduce (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-12 10:28 AM
Charter member
#108348, "we had a few good scraps"
In response to Reply #1

Imperial offense + non metal high avg weapons tended to keep our fights short but you were very agressive.

Yuo consistantly hit me with oblits on call lightning pretty much anytime I ran through an area you were in. As a general piece of advice you might want to fight your victim first to whittle their HP and use call lightning as a sealing skill, you would have had me a number of times if you just did it at the end of the fight instead of before it even started.

Dratholus (Anonymous)Fri 27-Apr-12 01:43 PM
Charter member
#108351, "RE: we had a few good scraps"
In response to Reply #7

You pretty much owned me. I normally saved my call lightning as a closer, but you tended to make me run or kill me so quickly I started using it as an opener on you to hope I might get a decent sunray or something off once we engaged to turn it my way, or just as an annoyance since I didn't think i'd be killing you anyway.

I actually landed a few kills with random call lightnings hitting people at the wrong (right for me) time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108335 Previous topic | Next topic