Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zevaduce Varatipalo the Legend of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108252
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 20-Apr-12 08:56 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108252, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zevaduce Varatipalo the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade"

Fri Apr 20 06:53:38 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Zevaduce perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thought I had you that one time for sure., Drekvah (Anonymous), 20-Apr-12 12:31 PM, #4
Reply Another fine soldier, gone., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 20-Apr-12 10:14 AM, #2
Reply about that, laxman, 20-Apr-12 12:02 PM, #3
     Reply RE: about that, Borkahd, 20-Apr-12 05:54 PM, #7
Reply Zevaduce wants YOU to join the Empire TODAY!, laxman, 20-Apr-12 10:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Zevaduce wants YOU to join the Empire TODAY!, Alannah (Anonymous), 20-Apr-12 12:39 PM, #5
     Reply Our first two conversations were great..., Zameida (Anonymous), 20-Apr-12 05:46 PM, #6
     Reply The Duce was wild, Yindathos (Anonymous), 21-Apr-12 05:47 AM, #8

Drekvah (Anonymous)Fri 20-Apr-12 12:31 PM
Charter member
#108257, "Thought I had you that one time for sure."
In response to Reply #0

Nice solid run. Usually people that get slept and spelled up in the underdark don't make it out, that was impressive.

Good luck with the next.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Fri 20-Apr-12 10:14 AM
Charter member
#108255, "Another fine soldier, gone."
In response to Reply #0

Damn! There goes the last remaining Elite. Ya was fine soldier, and quick wit. All things the Blade Sect need. Come back any time.

ps what was up with you butting heads with tribunals? I was looking forward to finding out IC.

laxmanFri 20-Apr-12 12:00 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#108256, "about that"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Fri 20-Apr-12 12:02 PM

I think the moment that Marcatis made evils immduct only to tribunal their special relationship with the Empire should have ended. They were also constantly breaking imperial law by attacking wanted people in cities and they had the audacity to try and place a false set of laws above imperial law.

But really Dijur started it all by trying to cheap shot kill me right after unghosting in the middle of the two of us having a conversation about empire vs tribual.

I don't know about other people but I am ok with being on without any support and 12 people gunning for me. So I am not one to shy away from the whole difficulty of having a few less allies issue.

BorkahdFri 20-Apr-12 05:54 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108271, "RE: about that"
In response to Reply #3

From Dijur's perspective, you were being very disrespectful to him. Not just stating your beliefs, but being disrespectful and threatening. So, he tried to kill you. When Zev continued to blabber Not really sure why you expected him to sit there and take it from someone he saw as inferior and pretty crazy.

If I remember right it all came about because Dijur made it known that he felt hiding a criminal from him wasn't acceptable.

Dijur hated him but me, as a player, enjoyed the interactions.

Good luck with the next.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

laxmanFri 20-Apr-12 09:50 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#108253, "Zevaduce wants YOU to join the Empire TODAY!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 20-Apr-12 10:01 AM

I had a lot of fun with this character trying to role play out a "good" imperial. I have little to no experience playing the cabal so it was also a learning experience.

If you were not an imperial the Duce was trying to recruit you.

If you were a superior the Duce was kissing your ass.

If you were a subordinate the Duce found little ways to supplicate yourself to his will.

If you were in empire but not a blade the Duce made aid not free.

I did break imperial law once intentionally when I was really low level and someone I had daggered up was sitting at a healer. Other then that I never intentionally broke it.

I go to the shore every summer and they always have planes flynig up and down the beech with ad banners and I was hoping to try and get something like that going on for the Empire. But I couldn't find Enlilth to get the ball rolling on that.

Shoutouts

Kurbwan: Man you really go out of your way to help out people. Thats cool and I would have felt bad about displacing you from war master (if I had actually managed to do so).

Kheorr: We only ran together a bit at the end but it was a blast

Kermthals: I think you are just starting to feel the downsides of power ranking. I hope you can figure out how to utilize your skillset before you get mulched in the blender of hero life you have some potential.

Enlilth: Thanks for the random interactions, its not something that happens to me very much and it was appreciated.

If people post I will certainly respond. I am going to be taking a couple of weeks off from playing (I would say quit but lieing to yourself is bad juju)

ps I think I am developing dislexia my typing has gone to crap

Alannah (Anonymous)Fri 20-Apr-12 12:39 PM
Charter member
#108258, "RE: Zevaduce wants YOU to join the Empire TODAY!"
In response to Reply #1

Nuts...I was looking forward to a fair bit of conflict over that dagger

Zameida (Anonymous)Fri 20-Apr-12 05:46 PM
Charter member
#108268, "Our first two conversations were great..."
In response to Reply #1

... But the "stuck on repeat" for you after that was just super annoying. Having to deal with your tells about taking the oath 5 times/login were really annoying, I almost had you put on ignore.

Other than that, great char, good PK etc.

Yindathos (Anonymous)Sat 21-Apr-12 05:47 AM
Charter member
#108282, "The Duce was wild"
In response to Reply #1

Cracked me up. Proclaiming utter nonsense with a straight face always kills me. And you were viscious too. Good job.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108252 Previous topic | Next topic