Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zevaduce Varatipalo the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108252
108252, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zevaduce Varatipalo the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 20 06:53:38 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Zevaduce perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:114
108257, Thought I had you that one time for sure.
Posted by Drekvah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice solid run. Usually people that get slept and spelled up in the underdark don't make it out, that was impressive.

Good luck with the next.
108255, Another fine soldier, gone.
Posted by Kurbrawn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn! There goes the last remaining Elite. Ya was fine soldier, and quick wit. All things the Blade Sect need. Come back any time.

ps what was up with you butting heads with tribunals? I was looking forward to finding out IC.
108256, about that
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think the moment that Marcatis made evils immduct only to tribunal their special relationship with the Empire should have ended. They were also constantly breaking imperial law by attacking wanted people in cities and they had the audacity to try and place a false set of laws above imperial law.

But really Dijur started it all by trying to cheap shot kill me right after unghosting in the middle of the two of us having a conversation about empire vs tribual.

I don't know about other people but I am ok with being on without any support and 12 people gunning for me. So I am not one to shy away from the whole difficulty of having a few less allies issue.
108271, RE: about that
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From Dijur's perspective, you were being very disrespectful to him. Not just stating your beliefs, but being disrespectful and threatening. So, he tried to kill you. When Zev continued to blabber Not really sure why you expected him to sit there and take it from someone he saw as inferior and pretty crazy.

If I remember right it all came about because Dijur made it known that he felt hiding a criminal from him wasn't acceptable.

Dijur hated him but me, as a player, enjoyed the interactions.

Good luck with the next.
108253, Zevaduce wants YOU to join the Empire TODAY!
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a lot of fun with this character trying to role play out a "good" imperial. I have little to no experience playing the cabal so it was also a learning experience.

If you were not an imperial the Duce was trying to recruit you.

If you were a superior the Duce was kissing your ass.

If you were a subordinate the Duce found little ways to supplicate yourself to his will.

If you were in empire but not a blade the Duce made aid not free.

I did break imperial law once intentionally when I was really low level and someone I had daggered up was sitting at a healer. Other then that I never intentionally broke it.

I go to the shore every summer and they always have planes flynig up and down the beech with ad banners and I was hoping to try and get something like that going on for the Empire. But I couldn't find Enlilth to get the ball rolling on that.

Shoutouts

Kurbwan: Man you really go out of your way to help out people. Thats cool and I would have felt bad about displacing you from war master (if I had actually managed to do so).

Kheorr: We only ran together a bit at the end but it was a blast

Kermthals: I think you are just starting to feel the downsides of power ranking. I hope you can figure out how to utilize your skillset before you get mulched in the blender of hero life you have some potential.

Enlilth: Thanks for the random interactions, its not something that happens to me very much and it was appreciated.

If people post I will certainly respond. I am going to be taking a couple of weeks off from playing (I would say quit but lieing to yourself is bad juju)

ps I think I am developing dislexia my typing has gone to crap
108258, RE: Zevaduce wants YOU to join the Empire TODAY!
Posted by Alannah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nuts...I was looking forward to a fair bit of conflict over that dagger :)
108268, Our first two conversations were great...
Posted by Zameida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... But the "stuck on repeat" for you after that was just super annoying. Having to deal with your tells about taking the oath 5 times/login were really annoying, I almost had you put on ignore.

Other than that, great char, good PK etc.
108282, The Duce was wild
Posted by Yindathos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Cracked me up. Proclaiming utter nonsense with a straight face always kills me. And you were viscious too. Good job.