Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Nithis the Student of Metamorphosis" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108034
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 11-Apr-12 08:22 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108034, "(DELETED) [None] Nithis the Student of Metamorphosis"

Tue Apr 10 12:16:46 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Nithis perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:34
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:22

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I am done comepletely., Tesline, 10-Apr-12 07:21 PM, #4
Reply Play a goodie, Rayihn, 10-Apr-12 08:02 PM, #2
Reply Maybe it really isnt my forte...I always feel like a db..., Tesline, 10-Apr-12 08:56 PM, #3
     Reply Welcome back after your finals and term paper are done...., DurNominator, 11-Apr-12 12:11 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Maybe it really isnt my forte...I always feel like ..., xrus, 11-Apr-12 05:26 PM, #8
          Reply It is tier 3 and thanks., Tesline, 11-Apr-12 09:12 PM, #9
Reply RE: I am done comepletely., xrus, 11-Apr-12 05:24 PM, #6
Reply RE: I am done comepletely., xrus, 11-Apr-12 05:26 PM, #7
     Reply For Moderator., xrus, 12-Apr-12 04:11 AM, #12
Reply Did the guy next to the fire not feed you? nt, Artificial, 10-Apr-12 02:58 PM, #1
     Reply I dont understand this....nt, Tesline, 11-Apr-12 09:13 PM, #10
          Reply Organia. nt, Artificial, 11-Apr-12 10:10 PM, #11

TeslineWed 11-Apr-12 08:22 AM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108039, "I am done comepletely."
In response to Reply #0

Progressively my characters have become more and more shady and more and more of failures. I am in a bit of a slump and this was the worst CF experience I ever had..and it was 100% my own fault. Im done for a while because once a game becomes no fun there is no point. Lots of people were cool but this character was just painful to play. Im a bit sick so this might come off more angry than normal but from day one this character just frustated me to no end. Sorry to all those I ####ed over during this character. I may come back maybe with something fun for everyone.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

RayihnTue 10-Apr-12 08:02 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#108040, "Play a goodie"
In response to Reply #4

I watched this character a fair amount. You made Caiman look surprisingly tough, considering, but yeah you seemed unhappy. I think it was a side affect of trying to play evil.

Play a goodie!

TeslineTue 10-Apr-12 08:56 PM
582 posts
#108042, "Maybe it really isnt my forte...I always feel like a db..."
In response to Reply #2

Ill probably try something once I calm down but for now stress from finals and my term paper is getting to me.

DurNominatorWed 11-Apr-12 12:11 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108049, "Welcome back after your finals and term paper are done...."
In response to Reply #3

nt

xrusWed 11-Apr-12 05:26 PM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108053, "RE: Maybe it really isnt my forte...I always feel like ..."
In response to Reply #3

I couldn't believe a tier 3 (caiman is tier 3 right?) form can be that tough. I thought maybe it's because of the caiman, but as Ray said, mostly it's because of you. A ranger applicant and a warrior applicant defending giant and having a defender patching them and the giant couldn't stop you getting back the scepter. It just took long, but you were doing it.
Those like you MUST get back to CF. Just rest your mind for some and get back (become a villager next)
GLWYN

TeslineWed 11-Apr-12 09:12 PM
582 posts
#108059, "It is tier 3 and thanks."
In response to Reply #8

That means a lot to me. My goal is to always make pk fun and try to be one of the tougher players to go up against. When I come back I'll likely make a villager, Fortie, or tribunal. Trying to work on my RP skills because I admire people who really make the game fun and make a character feel alive.

xrusWed 11-Apr-12 05:24 PM
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108051, "RE: I am done comepletely."
In response to Reply #4

I couldn't believe a tier 3 (caiman is tier 3 right?) form can be that tough. I thought maybe it's because of the caiman, but as the IMM said, mostly it's because of you. A ranger applicant and a warrior applicant defending giant and having a defender patching them and the giant couldn't stop you getting back the scepter. It just took long, but you were doing it.
Those like you MUST get back to CF. Just rest your mind for some and get back (become a villager next)
GLWYN

xrusWed 11-Apr-12 05:26 PM
318 posts
#108052, "RE: I am done comepletely."
In response to Reply #4

I couldn't believe a tier 3 (caiman is tier 3 right?) form can be that tough. I thought maybe it's because of the caiman, but as Ray said, mostly it's because of you. A ranger applicant and a warrior applicant defending giant and having a defender patching them and the giant couldn't stop you getting back the scepter. It just took long, but you were doing it.
GLWYN

xrusThu 12-Apr-12 04:11 AM
318 posts
#108070, "For Moderator."
In response to Reply #7

Seems that the forum has got some problems. I got error message and posted again, and these redundant messages are the result.

ArtificialTue 10-Apr-12 02:58 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#108035, "Did the guy next to the fire not feed you? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

TeslineWed 11-Apr-12 09:13 PM
582 posts
#108060, "I dont understand this....nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

ArtificialWed 11-Apr-12 10:10 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#108062, "Organia. nt"
In response to Reply #10

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108034 Previous topic | Next topic