Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Nithis the Student of Metamorphosis
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108034
108034, (DELETED) [None] Nithis the Student of Metamorphosis
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 10 12:16:46 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Nithis perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:34
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:22
108039, I am done comepletely.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Progressively my characters have become more and more shady and more and more of failures. I am in a bit of a slump and this was the worst CF experience I ever had..and it was 100% my own fault. Im done for a while because once a game becomes no fun there is no point. Lots of people were cool but this character was just painful to play. Im a bit sick so this might come off more angry than normal but from day one this character just frustated me to no end. Sorry to all those I ####ed over during this character. I may come back maybe with something fun for everyone.
108040, Play a goodie
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I watched this character a fair amount. You made Caiman look surprisingly tough, considering, but yeah you seemed unhappy. I think it was a side affect of trying to play evil.

Play a goodie!
108042, Maybe it really isnt my forte...I always feel like a dbag.
Ill probably try something once I calm down but for now stress from finals and my term paper is getting to me.
108049, Welcome back after your finals and term paper are done. (n/t)
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
108053, RE: Maybe it really isnt my forte...I always feel like a dbag.
Posted by xrus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I couldn't believe a tier 3 (caiman is tier 3 right?) form can be that tough. I thought maybe it's because of the caiman, but as Ray said, mostly it's because of you. A ranger applicant and a warrior applicant defending giant and having a defender patching them and the giant couldn't stop you getting back the scepter. It just took long, but you were doing it.
Those like you MUST get back to CF. Just rest your mind for some and get back (become a villager next)
GLWYN
108059, It is tier 3 and thanks.
That means a lot to me. My goal is to always make pk fun and try to be one of the tougher players to go up against. When I come back I'll likely make a villager, Fortie, or tribunal. Trying to work on my RP skills because I admire people who really make the game fun and make a character feel alive.
108051, RE: I am done comepletely.
I couldn't believe a tier 3 (caiman is tier 3 right?) form can be that tough. I thought maybe it's because of the caiman, but as the IMM said, mostly it's because of you. A ranger applicant and a warrior applicant defending giant and having a defender patching them and the giant couldn't stop you getting back the scepter. It just took long, but you were doing it.
Those like you MUST get back to CF. Just rest your mind for some and get back (become a villager next)
GLWYN
108052, RE: I am done comepletely.
I couldn't believe a tier 3 (caiman is tier 3 right?) form can be that tough. I thought maybe it's because of the caiman, but as Ray said, mostly it's because of you. A ranger applicant and a warrior applicant defending giant and having a defender patching them and the giant couldn't stop you getting back the scepter. It just took long, but you were doing it.
GLWYN
108070, For Moderator.
Seems that the forum has got some problems. I got error message and posted again, and these redundant messages are the result.
108035, Did the guy next to the fire not feed you? nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
108060, I dont understand this....nt
nt
108062, Organia. nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt