Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mondul the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108023
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 09-Apr-12 09:00 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108023, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mondul the Grand Master of Artistry"

Mon Apr 9 18:57:51 2012

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Mondul perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:150

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BorkahdMon 09-Apr-12 11:20 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108025, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mondul the Grand Master of Artis..."
In response to Reply #0

Pretty sure this was the same player as Selzar and a current now. All seemed to throw OOC fits the same way and to be honest they seemed like the same character with just a different guild and race.

I wish I had something good to say about any of these characters but, alas...the player acts like a douche. Each of these characters seemed to exist only to make other peoples time in CF ####ty. I hope to see these Krilcov-style characters purged.

I do hope that the player can try to get into the roles and have a little fun. Remember, it is a character...not you. I think that if you can keep that in mind you might actually have some fun and contribute something positive to CF.

Stop taking things so personally and acting like a spoiled 10 yr old little girl. Loosen up, PLAY A ROLE instead of yourself, and have fun. I swear, CF is a great place to spend extra time and I really hope that you can realize that and have some fun without taking away from other people's experience.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108023 Previous topic | Next topic