Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mondul the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=108023
108023, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mondul the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 9 18:57:51 2012

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Mondul perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:150
108025, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mondul the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Pretty sure this was the same player as Selzar and a current now. All seemed to throw OOC fits the same way and to be honest they seemed like the same character with just a different guild and race.

I wish I had something good to say about any of these characters but, alas...the player acts like a douche. Each of these characters seemed to exist only to make other peoples time in CF ####ty. I hope to see these Krilcov-style characters purged.

I do hope that the player can try to get into the roles and have a little fun. Remember, it is a character...not you. I think that if you can keep that in mind you might actually have some fun and contribute something positive to CF.

Stop taking things so personally and acting like a spoiled 10 yr old little girl. Loosen up, PLAY A ROLE instead of yourself, and have fun. I swear, CF is a great place to spend extra time and I really hope that you can realize that and have some fun without taking away from other people's experience.