Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlefield..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107751
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 25-Mar-12 08:04 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107751, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlefield, Fallen Knight of the Jaguar"

Sun Mar 25 18:00:02 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Dorrig perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:85

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jastyna (Anonymous)Sun 25-Mar-12 10:22 PM
Charter member
#107755, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

After spending so much with Lohakahn I began to suspect that this was you. I think the realization hit about the time you entered hero range and so I was more than happy to help you title as you did me. I actually was looking forward to running around with you but it didn't work out that way.

I did wonder how you would like a similar build over again. I could imagine it wouldn't have been as spicy as the first time around. I really did like your role an thought you rp'd it well. In fact, as you knew, xazzax sent a note(for his own good reason im sure) to the village asking us to be certain before giving you a recommendation. At the time I didn't suspect you were behind the character but I was really impressed with the RP that I had to give you the recommendation! Well done and I'm sure I'll see you in the fields in one form or another.

DaevrynSun 25-Mar-12 08:12 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107753, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought this was a pretty cool idea for a character and overall well executed.

ORBMon 26-Mar-12 07:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
#107760, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #2

He complained that the dwarven drunk damage resist edge did almost nothing? Is it supposed to be only a 1% or so dmg resist?

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

DaevrynMon 26-Mar-12 07:28 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#107761, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #4

It's more than 1% but it's not exactly stoneskin either. It's DR you could reasonably have up for life.

Or maybe he wasn't drunk enough.

RayihnSun 25-Mar-12 08:05 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#107752, "Le sigh nt"
In response to Reply #0

booo. Wtf.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107751 Previous topic | Next topic