Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlefield, Fallen Knight of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107751
107751, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlefield, Fallen Knight of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 25 18:00:02 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Dorrig perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:85
107755, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlefield, Fallen Knight of the Jaguar
Posted by Jastyna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After spending so much with Lohakahn I began to suspect that this was you. I think the realization hit about the time you entered hero range and so I was more than happy to help you title as you did me. I actually was looking forward to running around with you but it didn't work out that way.

I did wonder how you would like a similar build over again. I could imagine it wouldn't have been as spicy as the first time around. I really did like your role an thought you rp'd it well. In fact, as you knew, xazzax sent a note(for his own good reason im sure) to the village asking us to be certain before giving you a recommendation. At the time I didn't suspect you were behind the character but I was really impressed with the RP that I had to give you the recommendation! Well done and I'm sure I'll see you in the fields in one form or another.
107753, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlefield, Fallen Knight of the Jaguar
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought this was a pretty cool idea for a character and overall well executed.
107760, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlefield, Fallen Knight of the Jaguar
Posted by ORB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He complained that the dwarven drunk damage resist edge did almost nothing? Is it supposed to be only a 1% or so dmg resist?
107761, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dorrig the Legend of the Battlefield, Fallen Knight of the Jaguar
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's more than 1% but it's not exactly stoneskin either. It's DR you could reasonably have up for life.

Or maybe he wasn't drunk enough. :)
107752, Le sigh nt
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
booo. Wtf.