Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Quelryon al'Olorianthal the Champi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107524
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Mar-12 08:17 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107524, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Quelryon al'Olorianthal the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar"

Wed Mar 21 04:22:03 2012

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Quelryon perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:207

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes, Welverin, 22-Mar-12 05:22 AM, #2
Reply This is so hard to die beeing shield paladin with unbre..., One of enemies (Anonymous), 22-Mar-12 08:03 AM, #3
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Thevara/Yuzxra (Anonymous), 22-Mar-12 03:26 PM, #4
Reply Man, everytime I saw you on I was like..., TMNS, 22-Mar-12 04:18 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Man, everytime I saw you on I was like..., Rayihn, 22-Mar-12 04:52 PM, #6
Reply Huh?, Tairneach (Anonymous), 21-Mar-12 08:56 AM, #1

WelverinThu 22-Mar-12 05:22 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107627, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I guess I just had to get it out of my system. My first serious fortie in a few months. I was pretty sure at the beginning that it wasn't going much beyond 200 hours and I was right. It was a fun ride though. I really had the goal of not dying as much as I did with Morin. I think I almost got there with this guy. Mid-ranks I was pretty scary I think, Hero, not so much.

Thanks to everyone in Fort who made this fun, to Vall for dragging me down to get defiance so many times, to Each for the great RP experience down in Teth and then with Baer after. To everyone who I fought beside you were awesome.

To my Enemies, good fights all around. See you in the fields.

One of enemies (Anonymous)Thu 22-Mar-12 08:03 AM
Charter member
#107632, "This is so hard to die beeing shield paladin with unbre..."
In response to Reply #2

@

Thevara/Yuzxra (Anonymous)Thu 22-Mar-12 03:26 PM
Charter member
#107686, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #2

I feel that you should have tried another dedicant as that would have brought back some more fun to a class you already play well. I did not get to experience Quelyron but I do remember you saying on Thevara's thread that seeing three monks running around made you regret going shield. Now was your chance for that said monk! Regardless GLWYN.

I may have been Vaellron during your lifetime, I can't remember.

TMNSThu 22-Mar-12 04:18 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#107690, "Man, everytime I saw you on I was like..."
In response to Reply #2

...is that Nepenthe being forgetful?

And then I watched you, and was like..."Naaaaaaaaaah".

Was a fan. Good job. We didn't get to interact much but I liked when we did. Sorry you had to see me con-die

RayihnThu 22-Mar-12 04:52 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#107697, "RE: Man, everytime I saw you on I was like..."
In response to Reply #5

Yeah the first time I saw the name I was like...oh one of my husband's stalkers is playing Baerpal. Yay.

Tairneach (Anonymous)Wed 21-Mar-12 08:56 AM
Charter member
#107526, "Huh?"
In response to Reply #0

What happened? I enjoyed the character and what interactions we had, losing you with the up and coming Empire crop is a real pain for the Fortress.

Well whatever happened I hope it isn't serious and that you come back soon. Definitely an asset to the Fortress.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107524 Previous topic | Next topic