Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Quelryon al'Olorianthal the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107524
107524, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Quelryon al'Olorianthal the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 21 04:22:03 2012

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Quelryon perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:207
107627, Goodbyes
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I guess I just had to get it out of my system. My first serious fortie in a few months. I was pretty sure at the beginning that it wasn't going much beyond 200 hours and I was right. It was a fun ride though. I really had the goal of not dying as much as I did with Morin. I think I almost got there with this guy. Mid-ranks I was pretty scary I think, Hero, not so much.

Thanks to everyone in Fort who made this fun, to Vall for dragging me down to get defiance so many times, to Each for the great RP experience down in Teth and then with Baer after. To everyone who I fought beside you were awesome.

To my Enemies, good fights all around. See you in the fields.
107632, This is so hard to die beeing shield paladin with unbreakable/noremove shield. GLWYN, we need more forties to kill!:) nt
Posted by One of enemies on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
@
107686, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Thevara/Yuzxra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I feel that you should have tried another dedicant as that would have brought back some more fun to a class you already play well. I did not get to experience Quelyron but I do remember you saying on Thevara's thread that seeing three monks running around made you regret going shield. Now was your chance for that said monk! Regardless GLWYN.

I may have been Vaellron during your lifetime, I can't remember.
107690, Man, everytime I saw you on I was like...
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...is that Nepenthe being forgetful?

And then I watched you, and was like..."Naaaaaaaaaah".

Was a fan. Good job. We didn't get to interact much but I liked when we did. Sorry you had to see me con-die :)
107697, RE: Man, everytime I saw you on I was like...
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah the first time I saw the name I was like...oh one of my husband's stalkers is playing Baerpal. Yay.
107526, Huh?
Posted by Tairneach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened? I enjoyed the character and what interactions we had, losing you with the up and coming Empire crop is a real pain for the Fortress.

Well whatever happened I hope it isn't serious and that you come back soon. Definitely an asset to the Fortress.

GLWYN