Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Malraech the Grand Master of Chang..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107046
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 07-Mar-12 06:44 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107046, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Malraech the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Wed Mar 7 16:40:41 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Malraech perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dijur (Anonymous)Thu 08-Mar-12 01:59 PM
Charter member
#107105, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Malraech the Grand Master of C..."
In response to Reply #0

Too bad, Dijur liked Malraech. Seemed like a pretty cool player to. Best of luck!

BeerWed 07-Mar-12 07:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107047, "Was fun"
In response to Reply #0

First shifter to hero, first mage with full A/B/S. Was fun to explore a bit, find some spots for wands and just...learn. But, I realized I knew many things already which I thought I didn't. Really, now what I need to do is learn how to PK. Had a fun combo with wolverine/hyena but I'd either forget to prep-up or just go balls to the wall as I usually do and die for it. Had some cool wins though. But, in the end, without a role (Had one in mind but didn't take the time to write it) and without any real impact, I decided to move on.

But instead, I'll take a short break. I realized with this guy why I tend to rage-delete so much. I want to be invincible and want to be that cool badass that everyone fear. But it ain't gonna be me. I can't be conservative...or else I get bored. (Shame because I dream of having a necro or an a-p). Now that I know that I can gather wands and it's not so elite (But again, perhaps I was simply lucky), I'll surely try it again in the future.

Other thing might be that I burn myself with a character. I mean, when I have fun, I play. When I have a day off, I could play quite a lot of hours. When I don't, I'd still give it 1-2 hours a day. Maybe trying to limit myself to a few hours a day even in a day off could help me enjoy a character longer...that and having a freaking role heh

As for Tribs, I wanted to try it again after such a long while. Sorry Yantha for deleting after being assigned to another city. But really, it's a cabal that lacks excitement...and I feel that if you begin to a city like Seantryn, you'll surely get bored before getting to the fun stuff. Who really go to Seantryn to pk? (Other than if you're a mage and Battleragers need a quick kill)

Oh well. I'll see y'all around. I bought a zmud so I have to make it worthwhile nah?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107046 Previous topic | Next topic