Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Malraech the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=107046
107046, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Malraech the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 7 16:40:41 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Malraech perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:84
107105, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Malraech the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Dijur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad, Dijur liked Malraech. Seemed like a pretty cool player to. Best of luck!
107047, Was fun
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First shifter to hero, first mage with full A/B/S. Was fun to explore a bit, find some spots for wands and just...learn. But, I realized I knew many things already which I thought I didn't. Really, now what I need to do is learn how to PK. Had a fun combo with wolverine/hyena but I'd either forget to prep-up or just go balls to the wall as I usually do and die for it. Had some cool wins though. But, in the end, without a role (Had one in mind but didn't take the time to write it) and without any real impact, I decided to move on.

But instead, I'll take a short break. I realized with this guy why I tend to rage-delete so much. I want to be invincible and want to be that cool badass that everyone fear. But it ain't gonna be me. I can't be conservative...or else I get bored. (Shame because I dream of having a necro or an a-p). Now that I know that I can gather wands and it's not so elite (But again, perhaps I was simply lucky), I'll surely try it again in the future.

Other thing might be that I burn myself with a character. I mean, when I have fun, I play. When I have a day off, I could play quite a lot of hours. When I don't, I'd still give it 1-2 hours a day. Maybe trying to limit myself to a few hours a day even in a day off could help me enjoy a character longer...that and having a freaking role heh

As for Tribs, I wanted to try it again after such a long while. Sorry Yantha for deleting after being assigned to another city. But really, it's a cabal that lacks excitement...and I feel that if you begin to a city like Seantryn, you'll surely get bored before getting to the fun stuff. Who really go to Seantryn to pk? (Other than if you're a mage and Battleragers need a quick kill)

Oh well. I'll see y'all around. I bought a zmud so I have to make it worthwhile nah?