Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106925
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Mar-12 07:16 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106925, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Mar 3 17:14:23 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Odei perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:238

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Don't know if you saw your death echoes, but they were ..., Mauz (Anonymous), 04-Mar-12 05:48 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend o..., Jastyna (Anonymous), 03-Mar-12 11:04 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend o..., Odei (Anonymous), 04-Mar-12 02:08 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend o..., Odei (Anonymous), 03-Mar-12 08:17 PM, #3
Reply You'll be missed., Mauz (Anonymous), 03-Mar-12 11:19 PM, #5
     Reply RE: You'll be missed., Odei (Anonymous), 04-Mar-12 02:10 AM, #7
Reply Somewhere, an orange cat is mourning your death, Gaspar, 03-Mar-12 07:31 PM, #1
     Reply Garfield reference? Kickass! n/t, Knac, 03-Mar-12 07:57 PM, #2

Mauz (Anonymous)Sun 04-Mar-12 05:48 PM
Charter member
#106942, "Don't know if you saw your death echoes, but they were ..."
In response to Reply #0

http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,924172,924172#msg-924172

Pretty cool.

Jastyna (Anonymous)Sat 03-Mar-12 11:04 PM
Charter member
#106934, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #0

Well done with Odei. I've played a similar build before and so I can relate. Although I thought the damage was pretty nice from trapping and some of the heavy axes. I didn't really pay attention to which ones you used regularly but I saw you using the heavy battle axe from the wield one time so I didn't recommend any. Lifthrasir is also another good trapping axe.

Did you ever experiment with overhead? I never did and regretted it.

I thought we got along pretty well and we did do a bit of traveling together. We ranked alot, did those drills and got in a few skirmishes together. I thought you made a great villager. A shame it wasn't all you had hoped it to be. Best of luck in your next go around.

Odei (Anonymous)Sun 04-Mar-12 02:08 AM
Charter member
#106936, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #4

Never experimented with overhead with Odei because fire giants don't get a lot of practices and from experience with that dwarf axe spec, overhead is pretty much useless as a skill when you have pincer and/or double whirl which I did.

Next time I play a villager ive been planning defender so itll be awhle before I try another all out damage build.

See you

Odei (Anonymous)Sat 03-Mar-12 08:17 PM
Charter member
#106928, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #0

Not much to say, Odei wasn't really the powerhouse I was hoping he'd be. Also I was thinking of deleting early on because his RP just didnt fit with being a villager. Odei was a loner, didnt like being around people but this build was me testing out how much damage I could do with axes with a fire giant and it wasn't as nice as my dwarf axe spec who didn't even have cry or trapping. That pwent gear makes a difference damage wise I guess. Anywho...

Didnt get very close with anyone as mentioned Odei was a loner so ill skip specific goodbyes. IF anyone wants to say goodbye to Odei, ill respond.

Oh...and I had absolutely no intention of making Odei sound like that garfield dog. Didnt even realize it until now. It sounded more like Oh Die!

Ogidi is a small village in Africa where my wife is from and Ra's al Ghul is where I got Ghul'Ra from (been playing Arkham City)

Mauz (Anonymous)Sat 03-Mar-12 11:19 PM
Charter member
#106935, "You'll be missed."
In response to Reply #3

You seemed to constantly be trucking, despite the curse of the Village giant axe-spec (people rarely seem to love this build for some reason.)

As far as you being a loner, I thought that you did the brooding giant RP extremely well. Sometimes it's nice to have a solid, quiet guy on your side.

You were always a boon and I'm sorry to see you go.

GLWYN

Odei (Anonymous)Sun 04-Mar-12 02:10 AM
Charter member
#106937, "RE: You'll be missed."
In response to Reply #5

I think the curse is getting enough dam, could be wrong but alot of the dam gear for fire giants is magical I think compared to my dwarf axe spec with Pwent. I was hoping to get a 100 damroll and had a hard time maintaining 50.

GasparSat 03-Mar-12 07:31 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106926, "Somewhere, an orange cat is mourning your death"
In response to Reply #0

Only lasagna can ease the pain.

KnacSat 03-Mar-12 07:57 PM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
#106927, "Garfield reference? Kickass! n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106925 Previous topic | Next topic