Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106925
106925, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 3 17:14:23 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Odei perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:238
106942, Don't know if you saw your death echoes, but they were ...
Posted by Mauz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,924172,924172#msg-924172

Pretty cool.
106934, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Jastyna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done with Odei. I've played a similar build before and so I can relate. Although I thought the damage was pretty nice from trapping and some of the heavy axes. I didn't really pay attention to which ones you used regularly but I saw you using the heavy battle axe from the wield one time so I didn't recommend any. Lifthrasir is also another good trapping axe.

Did you ever experiment with overhead? I never did and regretted it.

I thought we got along pretty well and we did do a bit of traveling together. We ranked alot, did those drills and got in a few skirmishes together. I thought you made a great villager. A shame it wasn't all you had hoped it to be. Best of luck in your next go around.
106936, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Odei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never experimented with overhead with Odei because fire giants don't get a lot of practices and from experience with that dwarf axe spec, overhead is pretty much useless as a skill when you have pincer and/or double whirl which I did.

Next time I play a villager ive been planning defender so itll be awhle before I try another all out damage build.

See you
106928, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Odei Ghul'Ra-Ogidi the Legend of the Battlefield
Not much to say, Odei wasn't really the powerhouse I was hoping he'd be. Also I was thinking of deleting early on because his RP just didnt fit with being a villager. Odei was a loner, didnt like being around people but this build was me testing out how much damage I could do with axes with a fire giant and it wasn't as nice as my dwarf axe spec who didn't even have cry or trapping. That pwent gear makes a difference damage wise I guess. Anywho...

Didnt get very close with anyone as mentioned Odei was a loner so ill skip specific goodbyes. IF anyone wants to say goodbye to Odei, ill respond.

Oh...and I had absolutely no intention of making Odei sound like that garfield dog. Didnt even realize it until now. It sounded more like Oh Die!

Ogidi is a small village in Africa where my wife is from and Ra's al Ghul is where I got Ghul'Ra from (been playing Arkham City)
106935, You'll be missed.
Posted by Mauz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed to constantly be trucking, despite the curse of the Village giant axe-spec (people rarely seem to love this build for some reason.)

As far as you being a loner, I thought that you did the brooding giant RP extremely well. Sometimes it's nice to have a solid, quiet guy on your side.

You were always a boon and I'm sorry to see you go.

GLWYN
106937, RE: You'll be missed.
I think the curse is getting enough dam, could be wrong but alot of the dam gear for fire giants is magical I think compared to my dwarf axe spec with Pwent. I was hoping to get a 100 damroll and had a hard time maintaining 50.
106926, Somewhere, an orange cat is mourning your death
Posted by Gaspar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Only lasagna can ease the pain.
106927, Garfield reference? Kickass! n/t
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t