Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Onard the Affirmation of Life, Decor..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106823
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 01-Mar-12 12:04 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106823, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Onard the Affirmation of Life, Decorator of the Eternal Star"

Wed Feb 29 22:02:37 2012

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Onard perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:107

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NoobAgainThu 01-Mar-12 11:41 AM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
411 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106830, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Onard the Affirmation of Life, D..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, it was fun for a bit. I don't think folks were quite getting my role. I tried to build in a lot of growth and evolution and I don't think I was successful in communicating my intentions. The quest to "find" Skeeta did not quite pan out the way I wanted it and I was just hitting some conceptual walls.

=W=: Thank you very much for the interactions. It is very apparent that you strive hard to ensure that your followers (and everyone around you) are having a blast.

Neltouda: Thank you for the chunks of ice. Really made decorations fun!

Mistress Mixologist: I really enjoyed our travels and I like a lot of the RP angles that you are taking.

Yarglen: Keep on trucking, I'm glad I could help you in finding some gear.

Others (and there are too many to list): Thank you for the wonderful interactions.

Artenno/Vythigor/Nirilas/Zuseris (and now Onard)

P.S.: A cloud giant healer with Rock of Faith edge + the new Violet Spider edge in Nexus would be an absolute powerhouse, IMHO.

WhiysdanThu 01-Mar-12 01:56 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#106842, "Glad you enjoyed it!"
In response to Reply #1

I could tell that you were losing steam, but was hoping that the ice event would shake things up a bit. Oh well, best of luck with whatever is next!

=w=

Yargy (Anonymous)Thu 01-Mar-12 03:34 PM
Charter member
#106853, "God damnit. nt"
In response to Reply #1

f

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106823 Previous topic | Next topic