Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Onard the Affirmation of Life, Decorator of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106823
106823, (DELETED) [HERALD] Onard the Affirmation of Life, Decorator of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 29 22:02:37 2012

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Onard perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:107
106830, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Onard the Affirmation of Life, Decorator of the Eternal Star
Posted by NoobAgain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, it was fun for a bit. I don't think folks were quite getting my role. I tried to build in a lot of growth and evolution and I don't think I was successful in communicating my intentions. The quest to "find" Skeeta did not quite pan out the way I wanted it and I was just hitting some conceptual walls.

=W=: Thank you very much for the interactions. It is very apparent that you strive hard to ensure that your followers (and everyone around you) are having a blast.

Neltouda: Thank you for the chunks of ice. Really made decorations fun!

Mistress Mixologist: I really enjoyed our travels and I like a lot of the RP angles that you are taking.

Yarglen: Keep on trucking, I'm glad I could help you in finding some gear.

Others (and there are too many to list): Thank you for the wonderful interactions.

Artenno/Vythigor/Nirilas/Zuseris (and now Onard)

P.S.: A cloud giant healer with Rock of Faith edge + the new Violet Spider edge in Nexus would be an absolute powerhouse, IMHO.
106842, Glad you enjoyed it!
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could tell that you were losing steam, but was hoping that the ice event would shake things up a bit. Oh well, best of luck with whatever is next!

=w=
106853, God damnit. nt
Posted by Yargy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
f