Subject: "(CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10676
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 01-Nov-02 11:43 AM
Member since 09th May 2024
16834 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10676, "(CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite"

Fri Nov 1 11:42:19 2002

1 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Bole perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:199
PK Ratio:35% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I thought you were a good character. Thanks for the fu..., Koaeb (Guest), 04-Nov-02 11:07 AM, #16
Reply hehe, Ramazan (Guest), 04-Nov-02 05:39 AM, #10
Reply RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite, Bole (Guest), 01-Nov-02 12:21 PM, #1
     Reply Nice job Bole, Riav (Guest), 01-Nov-02 02:22 PM, #2
     Reply my favorite character dies, Lokrin (Guest), 01-Nov-02 02:47 PM, #3
     Reply Farewell, Trajeona (Guest), 01-Nov-02 02:56 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite, Zithran (Guest), 01-Nov-02 06:40 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite, Bole (Guest), 04-Nov-02 07:36 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite, Melos (Guest), 01-Nov-02 06:54 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite, Paschal (Guest), 01-Nov-02 07:50 PM, #7
     Reply After all I did for you......., Berintal (Guest), 02-Nov-02 06:25 AM, #8
     Reply RE: After all I did for you......., Bole (Guest), 04-Nov-02 07:46 AM, #14
     Reply Was FUn, Guenrayn (Guest), 03-Nov-02 10:08 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite, Kastellyn, 04-Nov-02 05:51 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite, Bole (Guest), 04-Nov-02 08:11 AM, #15
     Reply RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite, Arengakar (Guest), 04-Nov-02 07:41 AM, #13

Koaeb (Guest)Mon 04-Nov-02 11:07 AM

#10677, "I thought you were a good character. Thanks for the fu..."
In response to Reply #0

Ramazan (Guest)Mon 04-Nov-02 05:39 AM

#10678, "hehe"
In response to Reply #0

I remember your application.

"I want to join you."

The archmage of eternal jazz: "Enlist someone to kill him."

but somehow you managed to get in anyway. I seem to remember that Urden didn't like you either, which makes it all more odd. no matter. Good luck with your next one.

Bole (Guest)Fri 01-Nov-02 12:21 PM

#10679, "RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite"
In response to Reply #0

Well another character bites the dust.
Had some fun as Bole, dont know what the hell happened at rank 46.
Hit that rank and nothing went right, burned 7 con at this rank and as ya can see con died at this rank. Anyways, on to the goodbyes. Dont be mad if i forget you, i always forget someone.

Scions:

Trajeona: For some reason I liked you more than most of the other Scions, decided to rp myself as more 'gentemanly' (as if Bole was anything like a gentleman) around you. Saw you sort of like your personal Knight.

Riav: Was fun running around with you, your another Scion I actually liked for some reason, ever think maybe after playing CF long enough you just 'recognize' people and instantly like them?

Danaethil: At first I thought you where an arrogant s.o.b. but you where always there for Bole so I ended up liking you. Whether it was loyalty or whatever, much respect for the role and time you put in.

For all you Scion warriors (Fuska, Vnil, etc) Keep it up, we may not get the power the magi get but we probably have the most fun.

Battle:

I actually started Bole out to be a Villager but somewhere along the line decided to be a Scion instead, think I just didnt feel like going through the effort.

Paschal: What a monster to fight you, had some good one-on-ones with you which is always fun. You also keep your word which is also good.

Tauser: HA! Ya never got me ya sneaky bastard.

Bryvac: Had a rather liking for you, i had this dream of getting to Hero and challenging you too a fight, if I lost I was going to quit Scions, if you lost I would have asked you too leave Battle. ah well.

Guenrayn: Damn stun! Fighting you always made me wince cause i knew i was going to get knocked out.

Palesson: Never had a chance to fight you one on one, but you are one brave persistet bugger.

Sylvans:

The only one of you I can mention without spitting is:

Andhean: At least you will fight, defend, and raid. And for the first few times i fought you I swore you was a Villager because you always rolled with them.

Warlocks:

The only one of you I can mention without laughing is:

Lardovian: The only Warlock who ever really came to fight us.

(Dis)Honorable mentions:

Melos: I hope they mutli-kill you to death, looting bastard, always managed to be there when i died somehow.

Astarcio/Tzaric: I pretty much gave up on playing when either of you was around, i like to fight and have fun while playing but having birds fly at you constantly whenever you so much as take a step out the chasm or wherever isnt fun, its just time wasted trying to get from A to B.

Isynor: Rotting bastard, there should be something against rotting someone who's constitution is 5. Its basically a cheap way top kill someone instantly and it cant be stopped once the shaman knows it.

Odonomus: What a great person you are Bole really would have named his first child after you, in real life maybe ill make the middle name Odono. You was always there for the Scions you flunky!

Brazagur: You also where a great help and long-time buddy, I hope some of the Scions realize you're a great ally and leave you alone.

Thats it for now, if i missed anyone just say so and ill reply.
By the way, i didnt have much of a role but basically Bole was a former slave/gladiator who loved magic and was trained by a former Villager. Went on to discover the power of the Scions and decided to become one. He also worked part-time as a mercenary for the Black Feathers (Lokrins group)

Ill probably come back as a Rager, I really didnt mean to become a Scion and I think I have the energy to go through the laborious Village applicant process now.

TTFN

Riav (Guest)Fri 01-Nov-02 02:22 PM

#10692, "Nice job Bole"
In response to Reply #1

You had heart and stuck it out through some bad times. i would have liked to seen you hero but hell, were always fighting and dying like a madman. *grin*

Come back to the fold.....leave the village be.....come back to the fold.

Lightmage

Lokrin (Guest)Fri 01-Nov-02 02:47 PM

#10691, "my favorite character dies"
In response to Reply #1

Damn. I know I haven't been on a bit, but I'm disappointed not to get a mention.

I'll only explain why when I die, but you were my favorite of all the Black Feathers. Real shame to see you die for good!

Trajeona (Guest)Fri 01-Nov-02 02:56 PM

#10690, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

Riav, now you...not good news, lately. You were very aggressive, always willing to throw yourself in harm's way for the good of the Chasm. I/Trajeona liked that about you, you played the part of a dedicated Scion warrrior very well, and you'll be missed.

Oh, and I thank you for the gentlemanly/guardian efforts. They did not go unnoticed, but I didn't have time to do what I wanted regarding that...

Good luck on the next...and I'll echo what Riav said...

*Whispers in your ear, 'Come back...come back...'*

Zithran (Guest)Fri 01-Nov-02 06:40 PM

#10688, "RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite"
In response to Reply #1

That whole "chief" thing really aggravated me, as I'm sure it was supposed to. I sort of figured our first fight would go poorly for me with my not having much strength gear, and sure enough I got whupped, but there was no way I could sit there and let you talk trash like that. The last fight...was cheap, but I had no way of knowing you were next to naked. Hopefully you came back for your stuff, because I left it all there. Even the coins.

Bole (Guest)Mon 04-Nov-02 07:36 AM

#10689, "RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite"
In response to Reply #5

I really did call everyone chief (except Scion magi)and women.
And I did come back for it, thanks.

Melos (Guest)Fri 01-Nov-02 06:54 PM

#10687, "RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite"
In response to Reply #1

You were like my main supplier of armor. Your scion friends are doing their best as you said, but i will stick around a little longer.
Condeath means that you had much fun. Good luck on your next one.

Paschal (Guest)Fri 01-Nov-02 07:50 PM

#10686, "RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed fighting you. After you got 40 you were alot tougher and you even worried me a couple of times (not to sound arrogant). I think you did well and will hope to see you within the village.

Berintal (Guest)Sat 02-Nov-02 06:25 AM

#10684, "After all I did for you......."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go. After the first time I attacked you while only having a dagger, blackjack, bilkons shirt and a nightwalker I thought I did pretty well.

Anyway, forgetting me after I pretty much got you into scion with the help of you note and then being modest and passing down the oppurtunity for glory. Oh well.

Nice to know you for awhile oh and I know what you mean about hitting a rut in the ranking. Its happened to me too.

Well dont worry. Be happy to know that your gear from that last time I saw you die and managed to loot you AND my corpse has gone to good use.

Ill look forward to meeting your next chars in future.

Berintal the Betrayer, Exile of scion

Bole (Guest)Mon 04-Nov-02 07:46 AM

#10685, "RE: After all I did for you......."
In response to Reply #8

The fight where I finally managed too kill you and then got killed about 2 seconds after beating you is probably the funniest and angriest ive been after a fight ever.

Felt like playing chess or checkers, we both nearly out of mvs in the desert only able to move one room/tick. I finally catch up with you and kill you and am patting myself on the back and BAM im geysered to death. That really pissed me off. But it WAS funny at the same time once i calmed down.

Guenrayn (Guest)Sun 03-Nov-02 10:08 PM

#10683, "Was FUn"
In response to Reply #1

I knew I could always count on you for a fun and descent fight. GOod work, sorry you con died so fast.

Guen

KastellynMon 04-Nov-02 05:51 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10681, "RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite"
In response to Reply #1

Nice job with the character. I always liked the fact that you stuck it out no matter what the odds were - kudos to you for that. I saw that you were pinned in a hole at level 46, and watched your con dwindle, so I figured the odds of you making Hero were pretty much nil at that point. It would have been interesting to see where you went after that.

Good luck with the next one.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Bole (Guest)Mon 04-Nov-02 08:11 AM

#10682, "RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite"
In response to Reply #11

Thanks I didnt realize you'd been watching.
I was going to do as yyou said and make Hero and see if you'd heard of me by then. When I saw the helpfile on your religion it just spoke to me. It sounded exactly like how a character like Bole would want to be remebered. As a great Villian. Would have done more to make myself memorable enough to wear your mark.

Arengakar (Guest)Mon 04-Nov-02 07:41 AM

#10680, "RE: (CON) Bole the Master of Adamantite"
In response to Reply #1

Lots of props go out to you for being around in some tough times. Once you hit the mid fourties it definitely seemed like you spent more time ghosted then un-ghosted. I've had days like those. Sometimes I can gut it out, othertimes I just fold shop. Kudos on the stick-toit-iveness.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10676 Previous topic | Next topic