Subject: "(DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10663
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 31-Oct-02 04:10 PM
Member since 09th May 2024
16834 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10663, "(DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Thu Oct 31 16:09:19 2002

3 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Biacal perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:233
PK Ratio:7% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You did some good things, too., Andhean, 05-Nov-02 07:26 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Biacal (Guest), 31-Oct-02 09:58 PM, #2
Reply You know we all thought you were a Scion right?, Hero Range (Guest), 31-Oct-02 10:43 PM, #3
Reply That wasnt a flame by the way, sorry if it came across ..., Hero Range (Guest), 31-Oct-02 10:45 PM, #4
Reply Well..., lerintacks (Guest), 01-Nov-02 04:10 AM, #5
Reply RE: Well..., Quiditus, 01-Nov-02 11:08 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Boogie, 01-Nov-02 06:22 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Guenrayn (Guest), 01-Nov-02 07:21 AM, #7
Reply you seemed cool when I met you, incognito, 01-Nov-02 07:22 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry, danaethil (Guest), 05-Nov-02 12:37 PM, #10
Reply Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Quiditus, 31-Oct-02 07:29 PM, #1

AndheanTue 05-Nov-02 07:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10664, "You did some good things, too."
In response to Reply #0

I knew you grouped with Scions but at the same time, you used to send me tells about where the Scions were and what they were after. I took them with a grain of salt because I wasn't sure if you were trying to trick me. In retrospect, maybe you had a genuine interest in helping me out.

Biacal (Guest)Thu 31-Oct-02 09:58 PM

#10665, "RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry"
In response to Reply #0

Well the ride is over! It started as a song slingin neutral arial male, and ended as a songless arial female evil as the immortals themselves. I had fun, first hero I have had in like a year. First Bard I have ever played. The PK % is not surprising considering the way I lived my life. I was not concerned with fighting in my youth, in fact I don't think I really got a kill until I was a hero. I was concerned with ranking so that I could explore thera. I was able to explore briefly, very briefly. Not sure who I pissed off, but I know I tried to live a life of balance. I seldom walked with lightwalkers, but often I spoke with them. I suppose all the smack talk pissed off an immortal because next thing I know with no explaination, no songs. I had become evil!! Love the game, but come on. I was just getting started. Oh did I mention that this is my first non-evil character in like 3 years, glad I didn't decide to go with orginal plan of elven bard. Was a great charater to play, made too many friends for the ride to stop so quickly. I will post the log of my downfall, you tell me if it is coincidence in timing or some RP that went way over my head. Reply are welcomed. Good or bad tell me what you thought of Biacal, how could I have prevented such an event, or just share a story. Laid to Rest, Biacal.

WM

Hero Range (Guest)Thu 31-Oct-02 10:43 PM

#10672, "You know we all thought you were a Scion right?"
In response to Reply #2

Play neutrals neutral, not evil.

Hero Range (Guest)Thu 31-Oct-02 10:45 PM

#10673, "That wasnt a flame by the way, sorry if it came across ..."
In response to Reply #3

This is not Dio's. Flame should be deleted.

lerintacks (Guest)Fri 01-Nov-02 04:10 AM

#10670, "Well..."
In response to Reply #2

whoever made you evil didn't take into account the number of times you tanked dark arial guards for me and my groups. Thanks for all the help you gave us lightwalkers.

QuiditusFri 01-Nov-02 11:08 AM
56 posts
#10671, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #5

heheheh.....I guess he did that for alot of people eh?

BoogieFri 01-Nov-02 06:22 AM
9 posts
#10669, "RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry"
In response to Reply #2

Biacal, I loved ya. We never hung out 'till hero or close to it, but after that, we were good buddies. I think you actually told me "I think you're my best friend" Awwwwwwwww. Sucks to see you go, especially after you were talking about praying and RP'ing it out, and getting your songs back. We had a great RP session talking about the whole deal afterwards. It was always good to have a bard by your side as a tank, 'when you don't see me,' Jack, etc etc.

I really would have liked to see how it all played out if you'd stuck around. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday to be there to sway you from deleting. Anyway, I had a blast whenever I was hanging out with Biacal.

No Character Name...I figure Biacal can figure it out no problem, along with some other folks.

Guenrayn (Guest)Fri 01-Nov-02 07:21 AM

#10668, "RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry"
In response to Reply #2

The only thing your title was missing was "Hunted by Battle" because all you ever did was travel with the scions, or those who were hunted. I'm honestly not surprised someone turned you evil Biacal. No offense to ya, and I don't mean that in a bad way. However, you were constantly with evil people gang-banging with them. I'm surprised they haven't turned Odonomus evil. Maybe he actually travels with others, but hte only times I see him, are when groups of eight scions/hunted come to raid us.

Guen

PS Was fun fighting you though, good luck with the next.

incognitoFri 01-Nov-02 07:22 AM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10667, "you seemed cool when I met you"
In response to Reply #2

Don't know if you recall, but you were near Shady or someone, and obviously singing 'reveal' on a regular basis, but I was lucky enough to assassinate you anyway.

ooc I wanted to kill you again, because I saw you fairly soon before you deleted and you had some really nice gear. I desperately wanted to assassinate you for it, but unfortunately your reaction to the previous assassination made it inconsistent with my role. Had you bitched at me after the first time, I could have attempted to grab your set. *sigh* But instead you took it on the chin which earnt my character's respect.

danaethil (Guest)Tue 05-Nov-02 12:37 PM

#10666, "RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry"
In response to Reply #2

damnit. I have to post this.
Because you brought me into it, I know what it is like to lose songs, become evil etc.. and many other things. Because of it, I decided to help you out in an rp standpoint, though you would have lost something else in the bargain, you would have gotten those things back.
I went to the orc lands and cut a deal with the orc god, next thing I knew you deleted very, very shortly after.
damnit.

QuiditusThu 31-Oct-02 07:29 PM
56 posts
#10674, "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
In response to Reply #0

it can't be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::sighs:: must everyone delete on me after I annoy them too much? I kinda tricked myself into not believing it when I saw you counting down in the inn.........you will be missed and hope to see you in the fields again and thank you for all of your help, if it wasnt for you I may have never gotten out of that learnin hole. (by the way were you really a male arial once? or did you just screw up yer desc??)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10663 Previous topic | Next topic