Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Felta Sanderson the Dweller of the Wi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106189
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Feb-12 07:00 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106189, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Felta Sanderson the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sun Feb 12 04:58:11 2012

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Felta perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SparhawkSun 12-Feb-12 08:12 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106197, "Good Times"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 12-Feb-12 08:14 AM

Thanks to all for the good times. Got a bit dull at the end, but I had a fun ride up unitl that point.

As always, thanks to the Imms for all they do and for continuing to make this a fun game. Thanks especially to the whichever Imm gave me the last name. I don't know why, but getting a last name always makes me feel like I'm doing something right and am not a complete waste character wise. So I really appreciacte whoever last named me.

Despite playing this game for over a decade I still suck like no one's business. But I had fun and at the very least I hope I didn't make anyone else's experience less fun.

Thanks to whoever inducted me into Nexus (sorry I can't rememeber your name). It was a good interview and was damned nice of you to give me a shot. This was my first caballed char outside of herald so was a complete newb as to cabal play. I'm sure that was obvious to anyone who interacted with Felta so I appreciate the tolerance I saw with this character.

Puhguly, thanks so much for being cool whenever we played the same times. Unfortunately for me, the first time we travelled together was a night I had just taken an ambien. I remember taking the ambien and logging on and asking you to travel with me. After that I remember almost nothing. I woke up 16 hours later next to 3 empty bottles of wine and a broken wine glass. When I logged back in I had obviously been killed and was missing half my stuff. Strangely enough I also had a ton of crap in my inventory that I don't remember getting and have no idea where it came from. I hope I didn't get you and Gdot killed as well but I'm afraid I might have. Thanks for never busting my balls about it and for helping me regear the next time I saw you.

Solec, you were always very cool. I tried to be more active once you became Meter just because I liked running with you and taking the head when we could. Thanks for all the gear and for ignoring my obvious newbness.

Salyneris (sp?), thanks for being a very cool enemy and all around outstanding villager. I almost got you that once with Solec when you didn't have the head. Otherwise you waxed my ass pretty easily. I was working on something that would let me give you a better fight but it would have been a miracle had I pulled it off.

Yantha, cool character all around. Enjoyed interacting with you whenever I got the chance. Very classy character all around. You also beat my ass like a drum the one time we fought, but I had to give it a shot that one time. After that I was happy to be friendly towards you.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of folks but I appreciated all the interactions I had with Felta. Good times and hope to see you all in the fields soon enough.

Jegec, Folorad, Beib

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106189 Previous topic | Next topic